This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my little baby not well

me my partner and our 4 month old boy kieron went to filey last friday for a week his first holiday but 11.30 sunday night he started projectile voimiting ended up in scarbrough hospital were they reckoned it was a viral infection or tummy bug so took him back he was no better on the monday so ended up coming home early he was still sick on the monday till half 5 at night and hasnt been talking his bottles had him to the doctors today and they give him antibiotics for a water infection but were told to watch and make sure he had wet nappies and if not we had to take him back to hospital doctor phoned us this afternoon and we said he had took a bottle so she said to monitor him and check the nappies if still dry take him to the hospital his nappy has been dry all night partner spoke to the nhs direct and there saying its not a major concern not having wet nappies as he is not drinking much dont know who too believe my head is battered now had no sleep properly for 2 days watching him all the time hope he picks up soon anyone had similar issues
    sigpic
    ASTRA nurburgring mods; itg panel filter, white samco hoses, cruise control, remus

Gutted for you mate,
    Being 19 with no kids i cant imagine how it must feel when your babies ill,
    But feeling for you anyway buddy!
    sigpic

What's That Noise/Deviate DJ http://soundcloud.com/krepz FOR FREE DUBSTEP/GRIME/GARAGE MIXES!!

Comment

Don't listen to NHS direct in this case, if you have ANY concern, take you little one to the nearest A & E.
      Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

I feel for u mate our little lad At 9months has been really I'll for last 2 weeks viral infection cold no dirty nappies the list goes on not a nice feeling

Originally posted by scottg2540 View Post
        me my partner and our 4 month old boy kieron went to filey last friday for a week his first holiday but 11.30 sunday night he started projectile voimiting ended up in scarbrough hospital were they reckoned it was a viral infection or tummy bug so took him back he was no better on the monday so ended up coming home early he was still sick on the monday till half 5 at night and hasnt been talking his bottles had him to the doctors today and they give him antibiotics for a water infection but were told to watch and make sure he had wet nappies and if not we had to take him back to hospital doctor phoned us this afternoon and we said he had took a bottle so she said to monitor him and check the nappies if still dry take him to the hospital his nappy has been dry all night partner spoke to the nhs direct and there saying its not a major concern not having wet nappies as he is not drinking much dont know who too believe my head is battered now had no sleep properly for 2 days watching him all the time hope he picks up soon anyone had similar issues
        sigpic

Comment

take no chances m8 get yourself and your baby down to hospital end off........
          ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

hope hes better very soon and giving daddy the run around

Comment

Originally posted by scottg2540 View Post
              .....anyone had similar issues
              Not quite the same but when my Henry had issue with his breathing a couple of years ago ( he was 1 1/2) I took no chances and took him to A & E despite NHS direct said it was nothing!
              Zaffy VXR| RARB | Vxracing 19s in Gloss Black |Stage 3丨Turboback Miltek 丨TX Intercooler丨CDTI set-up with Pipercross Open Cone丨Forge Recric Valve 丨 Debaged 丨Corsa Indicator Surroundings |Full Rear Sunblinds | Leds Footwell Lightings丨

Comment

I have suffered simular occurences through my childrens up bringing but can't remember the full details as my youngest is 8 and my oldest is 22 going on 8 lol.
                All I would say is keep watching him and if you are in any doubt take him straight to hospital as they have more idea than us mortals.
                good luck and hope he's well soon.
                Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Take him to a&e as already said mate, its not worth the risk and it will put your mind at rest. Its better to be safe than sorry. Hope he gets well soon.

Comment

wet nappies ??? thats *******s , think the concern is that your baby does not dehydrate ,
                    one true way of watching out for dehydration is to look at the eyes . if they look dry then get yourself to A&E asap .

as others have said though if you got any worries or concerns get yourself straight to A&E .

they`ll be more than happy to check your baby out and if alls well they`ll even say you did the right thing .

better safe than sorry .

been in similar situations myself when my lad was a baby and as he was our 1st we had our concerns .

don`t listen to GP`s or advice given over the phone . if you feel you thinks it best to go to hospital then go ,

fingers crossed your baby will be drinking well soon and filling the nappies as usual

Comment

nhs direct dont know what there talkin about my son had a temp of 39 they said it was normal 30 mins later he started fitting took him to a n e he had a viral infection n they kept him in for 2 days!! Hes ur son if ur worried dont hesitate to take him

Comment

If your unsure and feeling nervous about his health go straight to A & E, it makes sense, even if its ok, at the end you will feel better with yourself for going to A & E.

Please do it.
                        sigpic

Comment

never had this myself but i know where i would be right now - NHS direct try to avoid you going hospital, the amount of storys i have heard about it is unreal.

get yourself down to the hospital mate, thats what there for is you have any medical issues.

hope all is ok

CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

Comment

Not being funny but I would go there NOW if I was you, as they will have the drunks to deal with in an hour or two time, go there quick.

Comment

he`s offline now so looks like he`s gone to A&E . hopefully everything will be ok but as we all said , it`s better safe than sorry .

Comment

Working...
                              X