X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matte Arden Blue ???

Just recently spotted in Luton, Bedfordshire

Yesterday around 11:00am on Dunstable Road,

Matte Arden Blue VXR Astra, Looked very nice and first matte version of arden blue ive ever seen

really dont think it was a VXR as it 100% sounded like a diesal no quesition about it

Number plate: FORG3D

Anyone own it on this forum ?

Would like to know where he got the paint work or vinyl wrapping done as ive been in contact with Vinyl Wrappers 'TTints' and they say they havent done it

???

i have also seen this near excel in london, i did post it up in spotted section but i got no reply either
    sigpic

Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

Comment

Was it on the road, if so thats not a valid number plate..

Comment

i saw it driven on the road, i mean i was quite suprised, would of taken a picture but think we where both driving too fast and caught the number plate in my rear view mirror.

Sure the plate must be legal ? either that or expensive private plate...... ?

Comment

You can't have a O in a plate only 'Zero' and the formattion is always Letter numbers Letters or the other way round.. The only thing I can think of that would make that plate possible is F87GED but that plate is not registered...

Comment

And its not FOR83D either

Comment

i see this the other day was monday morning it was just about to get on the m1 at luton by the hospital looked very nice
              sigpic

Comment

Caught a glimpse of this also , leagrave area , made me do a double look ...
                Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Working...
                X