This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best area of london to go drinking/clubbing

hi all, after some info. I work in wycombe but come from up north and dont know the area that well to be fair. My mate has got tickets for Hull v Millwall which should be good . Then we are planning to hit the town. I would quite like to go to Fabric or MOS but not 100% sure yet. Where is the best place to start the night off, would like some nice bars/pubs.

Any help would be great.
    VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
    http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

I live in and around wycombe mate,where do you work !?

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Soho

Depends what you want mate.

If you going to be in footy clobber i dont think your get into many clubs and i will admit to not really have been clubbing in town since about 1990

West end if you never been in town and in and around soho is not actually that bad

Comment

Likewise around Bank and liverpool street are pretty good in city, Abacus and the likes are good
        Originally posted by Bobbyp90
        Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
        sigpic
        Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
        South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

City tends to be empty at weekends Thomas

City is buzzing thursday/friday nights

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
            City tends to be empty at weekends Thomas

City is buzzing thursday/friday nights
            Good point that man... i was thinking friday night drinking instead of football drinking lol
            Originally posted by Bobbyp90
            Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
            sigpic
            Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
            South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
              Likewise around Bank and liverpool street are pretty good in city, Abacus and the likes are good
              I work in that area!

Wouldnt step foot in Soho lol. Full of wierdos!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
                Soho

Depends what you want mate.

If you going to be in footy clobber i dont think your get into many clubs and i will admit to not really have been clubbing in town since about 1990

West end if you never been in town and in and around soho is not actually that bad
                we will be getting changed before we hit the town, got to get the glad rags on
                http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Thats if you get out of Millwall alive yea

Comment

funny that i like goin to wakey for a night out lol

Comment

I been out in Wakey was a right larf (best northern accent there)

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1981 View Post
                        hi all, after some info. I work in wycombe but come from up north and dont know the area that well to be fair. My mate has got tickets for Hull v Millwall which should be good . Then we are planning to hit the town. I would quite like to go to Fabric or MOS but not 100% sure yet. Where is the best place to start the night off, would like some nice bars/pubs.

Any help would be great.
                        Millwall! Be carefull and hope ya get out alive, not in the greatest areas of london lol

You ever seen that film Green Street, Awesome film.

Comment

yes great film. i am quite up for it really, i know they have a bad rep but i like to think i can hold my own if needs be. We aint looking for trouble just want to see the game, i am sure the old bill will be out in force. wont be driking in any local pubs mind lol

Comment

I dare you to go in a local pub whats matter you chicken

Comment

i like my face the way it is to be fair! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X