X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Corsa Guys, Need your Help.

Hiya All.

After all the good Advise I got when I had My Corsa I thought I would ask for your advise again when it comes to my Audi TT.

Since buying My Audi TT my V6 front bumper is in a bit of a State from the previous owner. It has a crack on the bumper, orignal lower grilles missing and replaced with cheap looking aftermarket grilles and the have also been bonded and colour coded which looks naff. I am going to replace the Bumper for a Brand New one but i dont who weather to go for the same V6 Bumper or the facelifted look PPI Bumper.

I am edging towards the PPI bumper as i think it makes the front end look a bit more modern as i think the mk1 front end looks a bit dated but the majority of TT owners on the TT Forum think the V6 bumper is better but like all forums no one likes change

I am after some impartial advise, Which one would you choose?

Orignal Mk1 V6 Front Bumper:

New Facelifted PPI Front Bumper:

Please Help, I need ya Advise

PPI mate - as you say, looks more up to date and not as dated as the V6 version

CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

Comment

Moved to general chat as nothing to do with Corsa Chat

Astra

Comment

Thanks for moving it Ian, getting quite used to it now

Comment

ppi dude

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by corsa9017 View Post
            PPI mate - as you say, looks more up to date and not as dated as the V6 version
            Cheers Mate, thats what i was thinking but the guys on the TT Forum wont have it, They are a queer lot on there, where all VXR owners love each others car regardless of model the Mk1 owners hate the mk2 and the mk2 owners hate the mk1 so when i put the question to the mk1 owners i nearly got ripped to pieces

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
              ppi dude
              Cheers Gary, If you say PPI then it must be the better of the 2

Comment

PPI looks spot on IMO, The TT is looking a bit dated now (No Offence Intended) and that makes it look so much more modern! Thumbsup from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                  PPI looks spot on IMO, The TT is looking a bit dated now (No Offence Intended) and that makes it look so much more modern! Thumbsup from me!
                  Cheers Lawro mate, The PPI is doing it for me, just wanted to get you guys opinions before i purchase after all the negative feedfack from the TT guys

Comment

ppi 100% for all the reasons stated above about bringing the front end up to date
                    Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by robinho View Post
                      ppi 100% for all the reasons stated above about bringing the front end up to date
                      Cheers Robinho My thoughts exactly

Comment

PPI Reidy!! Much sexier
                        Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
                        Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

Originally posted by jps View Post
                          PPI Reidy!! Much sexier
                          Cheers matey

Hows the Corsa getting on? any better????

Comment

Originally posted by reidy4862 View Post
                            Cheers matey

Hows the Corsa getting on? any better????
                            Yeah I am really really enjoying her now! In fact I am looking into getting a Racing edition but shhhh keep it quiet as nothing is 100% yet....gonna find out more tomorrow but very exciting will be posting all over here if I am haha

I'm sure I asked you how the TT is on another thread but couldn't find it, so....how is the TT?? Now you can say you drive an Audi Actually, not sure that is a good thing
                            Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
                            Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

PPI for sure mate, looks alot more modern and makes the front end much cooler!

Comment

Working...
                              X