This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some advice please ?

ok well i currently have a corsa and the insurance runs out in september, im gonna be looking to buy a burg in maybe 4 months so im not sure wether to look for a company that offers maybe pay as you use insurance or like a 4 month insurance scheme ( if there is such a thing ? ) or just take out a policy with someone like elephant/admiral etc and maybe cancel the policy 4 months down the line ... anyone know what sort of fee would occur ? or what they think the best option is ?

many thanks,

Ross

I changed my car recently mid policy and I managed to change my documents online (Aviva) without incurring any charges . I know if I phoned to change it there was an £18 charge . New car is one group higher but that didn't alter it either although when my renewal come up there is a big difference .
    CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
    sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
    MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

thats what i was worried about because i defo think ill get a cheaper quote somewhere else ... dnt wanna be stuck with the 1 insurance company haha

Comment

you can cancel but you will incur a mid term charge.

If you are changing mid policy and the car is not that much of a higher grouping then you may see the same as soosie, likely with 8 months left on the policy there will be a bit more to pay but come renewal when you see the big difference just change companies.

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Working...
        X