X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cabability / Competency test

Guys,

i have to do one of these later today, dont think ive ever done one but a firm who want to hire me have said i must pass one despite both directors stating they dont agree with it and dont like them - HR / company policy etc

Now its for a senior account manager role/field sales (done it for years so ill get the job) but if i dont pass this they may not be able to hire me.

So what is it? anyone done one? what kind of questions will they ask?

Any help appreciated !

I would imagine it will be a series of basic job related questions, kinda like an aptitude test?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
      I would imagine it will be a series of basic job related questions, kinda like an aptitude test?
      think so yeah, even they sales manager couldnt remeber what it was called!

so whats involved pal?

Comment

i think its a multiple choise question thing mast where they ask you are you most like....or least like describing your traits i may be wrong but have come across them b4 good luck

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
          i think its a multiple choise question thing mast where they ask you are you most like....or least like describing your traits i may be wrong but have come across them b4 good luck
          multiple choice so strongly agree strongly disagree type thing? ah thats o.k then lol

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
            i had to do an aptitude test when joining the air force, was a bit random to be fair. I would think yours will be work related so you should be fine as long as you know your onions
            VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
            http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
              multiple choice so strongly agree strongly disagree type thing? ah thats o.k then lol
              think so mate but could be wrong,most likely will be though im sure

Comment

cant believe im nervous. i never get nervous with interviews.

may have to screw the interview up though as they give company cars which means bye bye vxr!

Comment

lol keep them both or use the allowance to fund your mods

Comment

allowance stops thats the prob. company car and fuel card.

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
                      allowance stops thats the prob. company car and fuel card.
                      Save fuel money for mods then
                      Not yet a owner of a corsa vxr... Will be come march.. roll on cheap insurance!

Comment

good shout lol

Comment

Working...
                        X