This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i risk it!

and wash the damn car as its manky and really really bugging me! plus its not a good look when turning up for interviews in!

******* hosepipe ban stopping me!

SHould i just play dumb and wash it, i mean im using a pressure wahser anyway which as we know uses 80% less water!

I would risk it for a chocolate biscuit

Comment

I used the watering can at the weekend to do my car. That uses a hell of a lot more water yet no one bats an eyelid. Just do it. You pay for the stuff you should be able to use it as you wish.

Comment

do it, i would, sod the hose pipe ban we have had enough rain over the last week anyway

Comment

yeah thinking i might do.

Comment

hose pipe ban

Its been raining on and off all over the uk?
            sigpic

Comment

Go down the local pressure washer place just don't use the brush then come back and hand wash lol

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Or just drive over somewhere there isn't one and use a mates hose lol

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Iv done it, go on youll love it

Comment

i did it a few years back when my area had one! they had planes going over checking on people!!

Thats what i thought was ridiculous that you could use a watering can but waste about 10 times as much!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

I never actually look out of the window to look what the interviewee has turned up in TBH.

It may make you feel better though....however it wont help in any direct way to secure a job, if it did i would be worried
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol do it mate. Talk about wasting fuel aswell in the aeroplane!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
                          hose pipe ban

Its been raining on and off all over the uk?
                          Wrong kind of rain mate. The grounds rock hard so any rain runs off and doesn't soak into the ground thus not filling the water table which then doesn't fill the reservoirs. We need persistent rain over time to soften/permeate the ground to replenish. Hose pipe bans ensure short to medium term savings on water to help potable supplies to survive a dry spell.

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
                            and wash the damn car as its manky and really really bugging me! plus its not a good look when turning up for interviews in!

******* hosepipe ban stopping me!

SHould i just play dumb and wash it, i mean im using a pressure wahser anyway which as we know uses 80% less water!
                            Get a bucket with a lid and fill it up with hot water and your wash of choice! Go down to the local pressure washer joint and go for it, thats what i do (in winter when the hose has froze) and dry it next to the place so you dont hold up the que?

Comment

theres a hose pipe ban? i spent ages the other night washing both cars with the jet wash, two buckets then jet wash again. Not sure any one would say anything round my way though, there all raf
                              VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                              http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Working...
                              X