Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

weight loss

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • weight loss

    Yeeha with having all my knee problems since January I was at the docs today for a check up and she told me I've lost just over a stone in weight and this will be good for the recoup after the ops. Low point was she still wont let me drive but losing the weight made up for that and told me to keep at it as it'll benefit me in the long run too.

  • #2
    Nice mate, what diet you on?? No carbs??

    Comment


    • #3
      wow a stone awesome.. i put a stone on after eating waaaaayyy to many carbs n drinking wayyyy to much protein shakes then going on hols drinking beer whilst working out lol i was plump.

      your a very tall lad any ways arent you? i saw a pic of you looking like simon cowell mixed with shaq in a door way your tall lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Well done, feeling really pleased for you xx
        sigpicSite & Light, Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Remus, Stage 2 Rabbid Mapped with Bagpuss & Clarence Chillin on The Parcel Shelf

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
          Nice mate, what diet you on?? No carbs??
          Kind of but I'm just watching what I'm eating and trying as much exercise as I can with the way my knees are

          Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
          wow a stone awesome.. i put a stone on after eating waaaaayyy to many carbs n drinking wayyyy to much protein shakes then going on hols drinking beer whilst working out lol i was plump.

          your a very tall lad any ways arent you? i saw a pic of you looking like simon cowell mixed with shaq in a door way your tall lol
          Nice one Ryan,yip 6ft 7" tall and yip I was filling up my doorway

          Originally posted by Claire View Post
          Well done, feeling really pleased for you xx
          Thanks Claire it's been a haul but it's worth it and I want to loss loads more too.xxx

          Comment


          • #6
            hope your knees get better mate take care

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
              hope your knees get better mate take care
              Me too mate,hopefully the ops will sort them out,thanks again.

              Scotty(aka simonshaq)

              Comment


              • #8
                simon shaq lol should have that in the writting just below your name and just abouve your avatar where it says vxr enough

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
                  simon shaq lol should have that in the writting just below your name and just abouve your avatar where it says vxr enough
                  How can this be done then???

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That you down to 29 stone then wee chap?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
                      That you down to 29 stone then wee chap?
                      Haha ya cheeky monkey.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BLACK KNIGHT View Post
                        How can this be done then???
                        I'm not sure mate you beat of trying a mod like moeman or ianj

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
                          I'm not sure mate you beat of trying a mod like moeman or ianj
                          Duly done Ryan.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            In order for this to be done you have to speak to admin, but I'm sure Ian or Dave will pass it on buddy,
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
                              In order for this to be done you have to speak to admin, but I'm sure Ian or Dave will pass it on buddy,
                              Cheers Stewart I've pm'd Ian so I'll see what happens Simon Cowell eh

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X