Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

most expensive!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • most expensive!!!!!

    the best money making reg plate possible?

    well very maybe!!

    the registration im thinking of is almost the best plate available for a bugatti veyron and its registered to a 5 door black astra 2000 model!!!

    could sell it to some rich bloke for a few grand or to british bugatti maybe!

    as you will already know the engine is a W 16 with 4 Turbos so heres the plate ive thought of and checked if it real! and it was but some lucky barsteward somewhere owns it and prob doesn't even realise it!!

    W16 4TBO

  • #2
    crazy random but awesome find lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Best plate is BJ 10 RNY......B..HORNY.










      I wonder who owns that?

      Comment


      • #4
        gotta agree with tjay his plate is super immense

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
          crazy random but awesome find lol
          im a bit of a geek when it comes to things like this mate, ive found loads but they always seem to be owned by some lucky person i always keep an eye out for the cars for sale though as i would buy the car change the reg plates and sell the decent one that no one has seen the potential in!!

          Comment


          • #6
            lol great idea for making money.. but im sure theres a v12 bul for a reg on ebay and thats been on for aaaaaagggggeeeesssss lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tjay View Post
              Best plate is BJ 10 RNY......B..HORNY.










              I wonder who owns that?
              thats good mate!!

              well according to my records

              its a vauxhall corsa vxracing

              red in colour

              engine size is 1598cc

              189 BHP

              3 door hatchback

              petrol

              YEAR: 30/04/2010



              obviously its yours!!! lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
                lol great idea for making money.. but im sure theres a v12 bul for a reg on ebay and thats been on for aaaaaagggggeeeesssss lol
                the thing is the guy or gal who is selling it will have fallen on it by buying a car cheap realised the potential and they will have put it up for stupid amounts of money and cant sell it wondering why not!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by vxracing View Post
                  thats good mate!!

                  well according to my records

                  its a vauxhall corsa vxracing

                  red in colour

                  engine size is 1598cc

                  189 BHP

                  3 door hatchback

                  petrol

                  YEAR: 30/04/2010



                  obviously its yours!!! lol


                  Stalker........aka......vxracing.......lol.


                  Make me an offer then?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    yeah i suppose. but some rich barsteward will one day buy it

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tjay View Post
                      Stalker........aka......vxracing.......lol.


                      Make me an offer then?
                      IPhone apps are amazing hey? lol

                      im happy with the two i already own dude, ive found my perfect plate.

                      P40UL W (my name is paul wright and there is no such plate as P4ULW so got the closest i ever will!)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        tjay got some spare dosh?????

                        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cherished-Reg-...item19bdf756d1

                        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/80-OBS-number-...item20abc59704

                        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cherished-Reg-...item19bddb3407

                        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cherished-Reg-...item19be20792d

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by vxracing View Post
                          the best money making reg plate possible?

                          well very maybe!!

                          the registration im thinking of is almost the best plate available for a bugatti veyron and its registered to a 5 door black astra 2000 model!!!

                          could sell it to some rich bloke for a few grand or to british bugatti maybe!

                          as you will already know the engine is a W 16 with 4 Turbos so heres the plate ive thought of and checked if it real! and it was but some lucky barsteward somewhere owns it and prob doesn't even realise it!!

                          W16 4TBO
                          That's probably not even a private reg, it'll probably be a standard issue DVLA plate when the car was first registered!
                          Ignorance is temporary... Stupidity lasts forever.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Smil3r View Post
                            That's probably not even a private reg, it'll probably be a standard issue DVLA plate when the car was first registered!
                            yeah i know mate thats what i mean by the owner doesnt even know the potential

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The number plate F1 is owned and on a bugatti I saw it at top gear live last year, its the guy that owns Project Kahn.

                              He paid like £470K for the number plate if I remember right?

                              Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

                              http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X