• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daz ( vxrcourt3 ) Eat Your Heart Out

My dad said do you fancy a meet up, he is going to nack you

lol dont be shy of it

sigpic

Comment

whos is that? sorry but daz's it the 4wheel drive lp-570 and his his super sexy. that one in the pic is the same one i drove but in orange

Comment

Very nice, but even for all that money they still suffer with sagging on the seats LoL
        sigpic
        Astra GTC (NOW SOLD)
        Mercedes GLA250 2.0 Ltr Turbo Sport 4Matic 7g DCT White
        BMW Z4 sDrive 35is with DCT, 3.0 Ltr Bi-Turbo, Mineral White, Black Leather & Silver Carbon interior, 340 BHP, 450nm with 50nm 7sec over boost, 0-62 = 4.6sec
        'Clique' # 1

Comment

It looks like a butt kiss

Comment

and this is four wheel drive,looks like you no nothing about these considering you have drove one in orange and ive had it for the day been roasting around for fun

Comment

no i drove one for my bday it was a v10 convertable £100 for 4 laps with every man motoring. i didnt drive the four wheel drive version it was just RW. so whats the big deal?

i didnt think this was the four wheel drive as i thought they only introduced it in the new lp570-4????

Comment

have you got the spec of the car then?????

Comment

what do i need to have the spec for,ive been driving it all day

Comment

i just thought you would know about it seen as you have driven it all day. nice motor just didnt think it was four wheel drive tbh. and i know a bit about lambo's. want one when i win lotto

Comment

haha ive just looked its AWD. that one i drove must have been AWD... one question.... how much fuel for the day???

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                        what do i need to have the spec for,ive been driving it all day

Comment

Are you changing the vrs for this mate lol.Very nice to have an enjoy for the day.Have you lket liam have a drive.An how you keeping mate
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tin545 View Post
                            Are you changing the vrs for this mate lol.Very nice to have an enjoy for the day.Have you lket liam have a drive.An how you keeping mate
                            Your joking aint you . He is not in until about half 11 now he's gone to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam View Post
                              Your joking aint you . He is not in until about half 11 now he's gone to work.
                              Has it away to work or has he left it at homeFeed him alot of vodka an talk him into letting you drive him around town when he gets home
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X