This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rs500

Ive just heard tonight that appaerently the 3m finish is getting marked/scored very easily.Anyone heard anything about this.From what ive heard an read 3m is good stuff.
    sigpic

i haerd about a lad on rs forum that pre ordered one then refused the car because of the film.... shame they should have just done it in matte black paint or got broken pencil to do it

Comment

Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
      i haerd about a lad on rs forum that pre ordered one then refused the car because of the film.... shame they should have just done it in matte black paint or got broken pencil to do it
      The car looks amazing but if its got a bad wrap then its not much good to anyone.Like you say just paint the thingThe guy works to ford an he seen two which had both marks an one was really bad including wheels
      sigpic

Comment

im sure someone may decide to respray the car matte black if they love it that much after all they spent 35k+ on a ford lol

Comment

Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
          im sure someone may decide to respray the car matte black if they love it that much after all they spent 35k+ on a ford lol
          I thought maybe you couldnt get the finish through spraying but when i think about it im sure brabus wouldnt wrap their mercs or would they.
          sigpic

Comment

seen a few rs500's and i like them a lot nice to drive also
            the truth is out there
            part GSI part VXR
            tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

Originally posted by dannyf View Post
              seen a few rs500's and i like them a lot nice to drive also
              I love them, you talking about the new 1 danny.It was just a mte works to ford an thats what he told me.Shame if it is the case.
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fliquibzhQ

Take a look at this, dont see the point of them wrapping it as i think it looks better with black paint

Comment

Originally posted by Liam View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fliquibzhQ

Take a look at this, dont see the point of them wrapping it as i think it looks better with black paint
                  After seeing that i think i agree mate,its hard to beat the shine of a black car.good video that
                  sigpic

Comment

agree liam! looks brilliant in black! and the rs 500 badge looks tacky

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                      agree liam! looks brilliant in black! and the rs 500 badge looks tacky
                      I didnt realise it was black below,suppose it makes sense.But after seeing it in normal black then id take the laminate flooring offStill much better than the astra arctic iceburg edition
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tin545 View Post
                        I didnt realise it was black below,suppose it makes sense.But after seeing it in normal black then id take the laminate flooring offStill much better than the astra arctic iceburg edition
                        Nearly double the price of an Arctic - only you burg guys that don't like the Arctic

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                          Nearly double the price of an Arctic - only you burg guys that don't like the Arctic
                          burg wars would make a change from tuner an the latest that seems to be detailing wars.Honestly has no affect on me but arden would of been better pmsl,im not bitter no way

I do love the rs but as you say its alot of dough
                          sigpic

Comment

I can confirm that keeping Matt black wrap or paint un marked is a ***** , even bugs that hit the bonnet at speed can polish the surface
                            Project J is here Carbon Parts for Astra J Or vectra vxr brake conversions to astra/corsa please PM

Comment

what colour are they underneath?

Comment

Working...
                              X