This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre question Help

jst parked my car with full lock and when i got out i noticed my front pass tyre the inside wall was warn so bad... its on the inside wall like angled abd flat as though my wheel is sat like \

drives perfect with out pulling to one side and other tyres is spot on any sugestins what it could be

i thought tracking but usualy pulls one side and effects both tyres
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

I would say get the tracking checked mate, I had a similar thing on my Corsa where the drivers side wore badly on the inside.. Other than that I have no idea

Comment

tracking / balancing / tyre pressure

there the 3 most common causes .

chances are it`ll be one of them ,

most garages do free checks

Comment

gona buy 2 new tyres for front anyway so will but them and get it done when they get done as the wheel def needs changing asap

what tyres you recomend or places to buy them

Comment

I normally use 'Camskill' they tend to be the cheapest but have a shop around. I normally use Toyo T1-R's in the Summer and Bridgestone RE050's in the Winter

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
            I normally use 'Camskill' they tend to be the cheapest but have a shop around. I normally use Toyo T1-R's in the Summer and Bridgestone RE050's in the Winter
            ws recomended camskill by si aswell some tyres at 60 each but they lasted him better than contis on his merv so gota be decent i dont usualy like buying cheap tyres but if they lasted him better than the contis thats good for me

Comment

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.p...b1455s13p59067

these seem god priced

Comment

Working...
              X