This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paypal?

ive just logged on to my paypal account an a message popped up saying ive got limited access, asked me to click a link an all this came up...

has anyone had this pop up on them before an what does it mean?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):
    1 Aug 2010: You have received £1,700.00 GBP or more in total payments to your PayPal account. PayPal is required by law to comply with European Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations by collecting information from customers when they receive more than the set limit in total payments. These steps need to be completed within 45 days to comply with this regulation, and you may have already received an email notice to that effect.
    If you have any trouble completing the steps, please feel free to contact us.
    We appreciate your business and apologise for any inconvenience.
    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

email is legit mate
    Tech2 Diagnostics
    Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

actually its anything more than £9,999 that you need to prove where the money is coming from
      Tech2 Diagnostics
      Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

well if you have recieved that much money you will need to complete a small number of security steps for them to allow you to access that money..
        sigpic

Comment

i had something similar years back, i had reached my limit so had to confirm my address and phone number, they phone you with a code and you stick it in and thats it.......i think thats what happened it was like 4 years ago

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

I had this as well a few years back. I just upgraded my account to a business one.

Comment

Yep nothing to worry about, just gotta follow the steps and do as they ask. As Rich said it's something like your address and phone number and possibily your bank details, just standard security measures.
              Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
              Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

I wish I had all that money coming in - it all goes the other way with me lol
                VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

yes mate it legit i had to do same 2 yrs ago for it...

i sold a few items with in a month lest year all worth quite a few doller and they stopped me selling unless i registered as a online trader lol
                  VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

its fine sandy am currently goin thru the steps i crapped myself tho thinkig a was in trouble or sumat lol

Comment

Paypal taking security measures.. any big payments they like to "hold" funny enough (nothing to do with them earning interest on it )

Never liked paypal its better for a buyer rather then a seller.
                      Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X