This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last minute holiday sites

Anyone know of any cheap sites for last minute holidays. looking to get away this sunday coming... all links appreciated cheers
    sigpic

http://www.lastminute.com/
    Tech2 Diagnostics
    Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmartyn View Post
      cheers mate, tried them but they aint cheap..
      sigpic

Comment

Teletext holidays are good

Comment

Originally posted by nige87 View Post
          Teletext holidays are good
          lol just tried them and for turkey its sold out... cheers again

anymore anyone?
          sigpic

Comment

I have just this minute booked a holiday in turkey with thomascook, theres loads of holidays on teletext holidays for Turkey but you have to chose 'Bestsellers' as the place and then Turkey is in the below drop down menu.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveP View Post
              I have just this minute booked a holiday in turkey with thomascook, theres loads of holidays on teletext holidays for Turkey but you have to chose 'Bestsellers' as the place and then Turkey is in the below drop down menu.
              cheers mate but for the date i was after was all sold out ....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
                cheers mate but for the date i was after was all sold out ....
                i booked to go this coming sunday too, im sure there was loads mate! left it til late to book cos i thought it would be a lot cheaper but the prices don't even change!

can't wait to get out of this rainy country

Comment

teletext arent bad, but when u check most of the reviews there all really bad lol

only know as i was searching for caribean all weekend

thomas cook, got some good deals on at the moment

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

Often if you go into the travel agents and say you want a cheap last minute deal they can find something.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Jk View Post
                      Often if you go into the travel agents and say you want a cheap last minute deal they can find something.
                      yeah mate looks like we will be doing that later on tonight
                      sigpic

Comment

Onthebeach.co.uk
                        VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

www.icelolly.com

Comment

tomas cook are a very expencive travel agents but if you call them up and give them a broad search of wheer you want to go they will find you awsum deal..

example

2 months back me and missis decided one weekend we wanted a few days away, we rang up friday said we will go anywere hot with in reason must be clean family friendly and wana go for 4 days self catering,,,,

guy called me back after 20 mins gave me 4 days in portugal 4 star hotel for £129 pp

with extra luggage etc it was £290 for both of us and that was with transferes and everything..

was perfect hot and very nice location..

only down fall was the place we went was silly exepencive..

belive me or belive me not we eat cheeseburger and chips and had 2 large glass pop each no starter or desert and it came to 165 euro bill on one place..
                            VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

As diehard said onthebeach are good

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Working...
                              X