This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographer

Lol!!! Was in the gym this morning and looked out the door and spotted a junkie standing in the middle of the road stopping cars so that he could take snaps of my astra!

My mates couldn't stop laughin haha glad we've got another VXR fan

I'd have chined him on why he needed to take pics of your car, seems strange to me why people would want to do this, I'd definitely be watching over it over the next few weeks
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
      I'd have chined him on why he needed to take pics of your car, seems strange to me why people would want to do this, I'd definitely be watching over it over the next few weeks
      Casing the car out and putting it foward for a potential order if you know what i mean.

Comment

That's exactly what I'd be wary of jay, especially a junkie
        sigpic

Comment

no dont think they do tht only in films lads lol normally just dirve round an see whts on whos drive

Comment

You think its only in films,

Explain why a junkie would want pics of someone else's car?
            sigpic

Comment

I would have run out in my spandex shorts and nutted him ripped the camera out of his hand and give him a good sorting out, then I would drag him into the boot of my car then lose him somewhere a long way away.

Just my tuppence worth lol
              sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

I would have pinched his camera that he previously pinched, sold it for a tenner and gone to the pub for a few pints!!

Comment

i've had someone take a pic of my car at the train station, i caught him in the act and he apologised and said he only did it cause he really liked the car.

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

caught a guy playing with himself looking at my car....

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                      I would have run out in my spandex shorts and nutted him ripped the camera out of his hand and give him a good sorting out, then I would drag him into the boot of my car then lose him somewhere a long way away.

Just my tuppence worth lol

LMAO was to embarressed to run out in the spandex during daylight! Maybe junkie wasn't the best description 4 him. Think it was jus a wee guy that liked the car.

Hopefully the car will stay safe as its garaged every night! Will just keep an eye out 4 him the next time i'm at the gym

Comment

Put an extra lock on your garage just incase mate lol, and also take your keys upstairs with you. just to be on the safe side

Comment

I wouldn't worry hes probably just admiring the motor mate.
                          Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Originally posted by plr06 View Post
                            caught a guy playing with himself looking at my car....
                            Was it you?

Sorry i just had too say that!!

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
                              Put an extra lock on your garage just incase mate lol, and also take your keys upstairs with you. just to be on the safe side
                              Keys go in the safe up stairs lol

Comment

Working...
                              X