This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vxr's rarer than focus rs mk2?

just wondering, i drive alot in my job and must see atleast 2-3 focus rs's a day whereas i only saw 2 astra vxr's last week and 1 corsa and nothing today and 1 white rs today what are peoples thoughts?
    sigpic

244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT
    Quarter Mile 13.9 Seconds @ 99mph
    0-60 in 6.23 secs at Trax '09 beating 2 brand new Focus RS's on the day

im with you tom, some days ill see 2-3 vxrs most days none, but i always see focus rs's about
    sigpic

Comment

my area full vxrs specialy astras ,,, some days can see up to 10 a day only 1 or 2 rs.... every area different mate
      VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

theres hundreds by me theres two arden astras within 30 meters of each other up the road from me theres four vxrs on my works car park
        sigpic

Comment

VXR is much more common than a Focus RS, on the other hand a Focus ST is much more common than a VXR in fife

Comment

i drive all over the southern england tho and still hardly see any vxrs yet see loads of rs's and st's but ye i guess it depends what area im in.
            sigpic

244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT

Comment

I think it's going to be different sightings in all places mate I must see one rs every two month or so but when I'm out in my vixer I see loads of vxr's

Comment

I was thinking this the other evening, Its crazy how many you see considering the price tag! However, I'm not going to lie they are a cracking looking car!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                  I was thinking this the other evening, Its crazy how many you see considering the price tag! However, I'm not going to lie they are a cracking looking car!
                  i agree!
                  sigpic

244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT

Comment

See between 2-3 rs's a day
                    (Sneaky Russian)
                    Clique #6
                    VXR Racing 077 4 Wheels, 3 doors and a bonnet (Essex Register)

Comment

Drove from Bangor in North Wales to Heathrow last Wednesday......8 hours of driving and saw 1 Astra VXR, 2 Corsa VXR and 3 RS's!

Nearly 450 miles and 8 hours of driving....
                      12 plate Astra GTC SRi cdti 165 stop/start in white.

Comment

Speaks for itself then really. Must be a good car considering price and amount of people that have them

Comment

I usually see an RS every week or so, VXRs I see a handful every day.

Comment

the Mk1 RS is probably rarer I never really seen many of them compare to the Mk2, it seems like all the focus ST owners have all just upgraded onto and RS lol or something
                            My Progress Thread : http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55899

Comment

well im happy to say..there aint any close near me..infact..i dont see any at all...mabe the odd 1 ..iv got to go to a meet befor i ssee more than 2 lol that aint no lie.... that's why i love my vxr so much as it still turns heads and beat's most things where i live apart from a few evo's/scooby's
                              ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Working...
                              X