This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleanest interior in the country.

I'm not sure on this, but i'm sure my interior must be the cleanest. There's not a spec of dust or dirt on the inside. I'd take a picture, but the camera just can't effectively pick up the clenliness, and won't do it justice.
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

And the point of this thread is

Comment

stop cleaning it an drive the thing then

Comment

Bet you mines is cleaner I've not driven mine for 7months and it's never turned a wheel

Comment

err. . . . . the point. . . . . dunno really, was just really chuffed with it. I had to tell someone.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNIGHT View Post
            Bet you mines is cleaner I've not driven mine for 7months and it's never turned a wheel
            i dont believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by w20adm View Post
              i dont believe that.
              Ask some folk on here then,I had an accident at work in January to my knee and I'm not allowed to drive yet,that's why my siggi means

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNIGHT View Post
                Ask some folk on here then,I had an accident at work in January to my knee and I'm not allowed to drive yet,that's why my siggi means
                ahh, i get u now buddy. sorry man, didn't mean any offence or anything, just had no idea.

Comment

well my car has empty crisp wrappers in it , fag packets , sweet wrappers , finger prints all over the inside from the kids and a wee bit of fag ash to to top it off .

aint had time to do interior yet due to a very demanding wife and your passion for shopping

Comment

I'm not sure on this, but i'm sure my interior must be the cleanest. There's not a spec of dust or dirt on the inside. I'd take a picture, but the camera just can't effectively pick up the clenliness, and won't do it justice.
                    Pleased to hear, wanna do mine fag ash and water bottles everywhere lol
                    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

ahh, i get u now buddy. sorry man, didn't mean any offence or anything, just had no idea.
                      No probs buddy,hopefully soon the wheels will be turning again.Just thot the sig was aguid idea though

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                        Pleased to hear, wanna do mine fag ash and water bottles everywhere lol
                        Awe right Shadrack

Comment

Cant be,mine is
                          sigpic
                          CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
                          Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
                          Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

how can you fag ash guys carry on when your cars are so full of dirt?!!! I wouldn't be able to relax lol.

Comment

i usually spend my time on the exterior, after a day or 2 on that i can't be arsed with the interior.....currantly have 3 empty bottles of water, a times newspaper half a pack of mints, loads of spare change, cd's everywhere, and the floors covered in stones.............. thought i add my tuppence worth to the thread

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Working...
                              X