This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting iPhone to bluetooth

Does any1 else have an iPhone that doesn't stay connected to there Bluetooth? It really annoys me it used to but now after A few seconds it disconnects any1 know y?

As said before I have the same problem and would love a solution

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
      As said before I have the same problem and would love a solution
      Yeh I do I really wanna know if it's the phone or the car then I can sort it

Comment

There may be an update for the bluetooth firmware on the car, which may resolve the issue.

Probably need to take car to dealer, to get them to check to see if it running the lastest firmware.

Comment

Well I got a new phone in case worked for a day and then once I'd loaded all my pics etc back onto it it started disconnecting again

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
            There may be an update for the bluetooth firmware on the car, which may resolve the issue.

Probably need to take car to dealer, to get them to check to see if it running the lastest firmware.

Ok thanks will try that today

Comment

I think this question has come up before and because of the operating system is too complex for the Bluetooth to masterly drops it out I think all you have to do is turn off the sync for the contacts as it's too much info for the system to handle and it drops out
              TOO MUCH TO LIST

Comment

Ah cheers mate I will try that! Might make sense as when mine worked the phone was new so had no contacts and when I synced it on my comp back to my old iPhone settings therefore with all my contacts and it didn't work!!!

Comment

Do you know where I turn off this sync mate??

Comment

I had the same problem when I first got the car, it hasn't dropped out in ages come to think about it, but I know how annoying it is!

Comment

Working...
                    X