Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how time flies

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how time flies

    My baby girl Caoimhe is 5 today, she starts school in 2 weeks too where has the time went?

    Need to look out my big stick for boys next hmmm
    sigpic

  • #2
    no what u mean mate, my daughter will be 3 on new years day it goes so quick. lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Aww that's so sweet!! Happy Birthday Caoimhe!

      Do you pronounce that 'Keeva'?

      Toni

      Comment


      • #4
        I was saying this last night, Its nuts! My daughter Sienna-Mae is 8 months tomorrow, only felt like last week she was born... Gets better every day though!

        Comment


        • #5
          Not quite the same but my babys girls 8 weeks on Friday.

          Only seems like yesterday we were leaving the hospital!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Chris_Toni View Post
            Aww that's so sweet!! Happy Birthday Caoimhe!

            Do you pronounce that 'Keeva'?

            Toni
            You sure do toni, someone watches too much big brother
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nige87 View Post
              Not quite the same but my babys girls 8 weeks on Friday.

              Only seems like yesterday we were leaving the hospital!
              Its crazy! Look forward to meeting her on Saturday!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                Its crazy! Look forward to meeting her on Saturday!
                her first car show!! Fingers crossed she will be in a good mood!

                Comment


                • #9
                  My daughter is nine on saturday mate time does fly indeed, enjoy your day today and don't eat too much cake.
                  regards Brian

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
                    You sure do toni, someone watches too much big brother
                    Nope someone did too much Irish Dancing!!

                    Its a gorgeous name!

                    Toni

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
                      My baby girl Caoimhe is 5 today, she starts school in 2 weeks too where has the time went?

                      Need to look out my big stick for boys next hmmm
                      I know what you mean mate my daughter is nearly 20... Youve got it all to come mate..


                      Happy birthday Caoimhe
                      Last edited by vxr.paul; 3 August 2010, 12:17 PM.
                      ....................................sigpic.................................

                      ..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
                        I know what you mean mate my daughter is nearly 20... Youve got it all to come mate..


                        Hows her Boyfriend mate?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Caoimhe

                          Time doe's fly our Daughter will be 3 on 15th August and then she starts pre-school in Sept, gonna miss her so much

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Lawro View Post


                            Hows her Boyfriend mate?
                            haha
                            Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

                            http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Lawro View Post


                              Hows her Boyfriend mate?
                              Your gunna get told off

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X