This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheLoudest.com

Just wondered has anyone ever bought from them before, i have been on their site and then on their eBay site and have found the full set i want for my car, i want to upgrade to the Sub Deal 2 they have on which has a 3000W Sub and 3000W Amp then the Box and 3000W wiring kit...... also wanting the door and rear speakers they do.....

just wondered what anyone thought of them

www.theloudest.com

my mate had them in his rs turbo lasted about 2 years then blew up lol. i would stay clear
    sigpic

244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT
    Quarter Mile 13.9 Seconds @ 99mph
    0-60 in 6.23 secs at Trax '09 beating 2 brand new Focus RS's on the day

Comment

Having had the unfortunate pleasure of installing these on a car for someone, my advice would be steer clear, as there are many a big name manufacturer that offers cheaper and better products.

Comment

yeah dont get these they arent good at all i had the 3000 watt amp and it wasnt pushing that out nor was it the loudest

Comment

Thanks guys, sounds like I should stay away, looking at their site and talking to someone through email I finally know what I want but that would be from any company as I wasn't sure before hand, I like alpine, vibe, kenwood but wouldnt want spend too much but I would want alot of bass and 3000w seems decent, any more I think the car will fall over lol

Comment

Working...
          X