Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightout/stag do this wknd in Blackpool!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightout/stag do this wknd in Blackpool!

Anybody out in blackpool on saturday? on a stag do so gonna get well n truely smashed as thats really the only way to survive this place lol

Not been out there for ages BUT we are going with the view its people not place lol

Any body out and about or reccomened any decent bars with good atmosphere n decent music.

We prob go to sanuk but one of the lads out is good mates with eddie halliwell whos playing at syndicate so that may be on the cards!

Was nice knowing you

Astra

Comment

Dont do the town centre at weekends, can you guess why?

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

im dead arent i? ha ha

to be fair we have a couple of lads who you wouldnt wanna mess with so sould be o.k n we all pretty big so not concerned there. just want a good time.

any ideas then for bars?

Comment

I'll ask my lasses for some hints.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

cheers pal.

Comment

was there a few weeks ago, didnt get any kick off and syndicate was a good night

Comment

Right the suggestion is

Start in Queen Street, just north of Talbot Sq where Yates used to be.

Litten Tree
                on to
                Walkabout
                then into Talbot Sq for Che and CoCo's
                then along prom to Sanuk

though tbh any Stag night in Blackpool is not complete without at least one drink in Funny Girls on Dickson Road at the end of Queen St.

Syndicate is a bit out on a limb.

Oh and watch your footwear quite a few bars dont allow white/light coloured trainers, so I hope you havent sourced those you were looking for!

Comment

You will have a great night mate , mint atmosphere i love it!! Wish i was going to get smashhhed!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                    Right the suggestion is

Start in Queen Street, just north of Talbot Sq where Yates used to be.

Litten Tree
                    on to
                    Walkabout
                    then into Talbot Sq for Che and CoCo's
                    then along prom to Sanuk

though tbh any Stag night in Blackpool is not complete without at least one drink in Funny Girls on Dickson Road at the end of Queen St.

Syndicate is a bit out on a limb.

Oh and watch your footwear quite a few bars dont allow white/light coloured trainers, so I hope you havent sourced those you were looking for!
                    cheers moeman1 im sure funny girls will be visited lol

No white trainers? not even kswiss? how behind are blackpool!!!!! i havent wore shoes on a night out for years!!!

id never wear mike air max out, but im surprised at this. all the scallys in their henri lloyd gear and rockport shoes ha ha

Comment

One of my kids saw a lad refused entry, he went round the corner and put his socks over his trainers, then went back in, so if you risk it wear dark socks!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                        One of my kids saw a lad refused entry, he went round the corner and put his socks over his trainers, then went back in, so if you risk it wear dark socks!
                        ha ha not done that for years. love it!

Comment

Its grim up ere didnt you know?

Comment

not been to blackpool for a while but just come back from my do in benidorm!!!
                            now that was crazy as ****
                            £130 early hours friday morn till midnight sunday, flights, hotel, transfers...
                            worth every penny
                            saw, test drove, bought- then crashed!! just jokin(touching wood!) crappin mysen na! seriously i just nipped a bit out...

Comment

pictures????

Comment

Working...
                              X