This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car

I know its not a VXR but insurance was the killer but i seen this! 1.6 Focus Style 08plate! Got it last week (Thursday) 3door aswell which isnt a usual sight unless its a Zetec S or an ST wasn't sure on where to post this! since taking the pictures ive de-badged the "Focus" and "Style" badges off and it looks 100times better tbh!

oh yes! clean canvas , mate deff go for the EURO look
    coilovers
    carbon mirrors
    front 8.5 x 15 / rear 9.5 x 15 with stretched tyres
    Job Done ! so simple and so effective
    get some schmidts or some keskin wheels
    sigpic
    Custom Turbo Back - oil restrictor - gloss black trims -Quaife LSD - DAPS
    www.regal-auto.co.uk

Comment

yeah i was thinkin of going the euro route but its just money permitting! as im unemployed at the minute but goin for a survival course to go to the rigs! going to do subtle things like changing bulbs for brighter ones and tints etc! euro is defo on the cards

Comment

hope you don't mind me asking, but how much did that cost, as Im thinking of trading in my corsa!

Comment

Nice car that is

Comment

Originally posted by MissBadGirlEmz View Post
            hope you don't mind me asking, but how much did that cost, as Im thinking of trading in my corsa!
            eh its was just under £8k! quite good considering it still has 1years manufacturers warranty and only had 10.5k miles

Comment

Thanks alot Ryan!

Comment

Your welcome mate and a great price to. Didn't think you could get them for that price nice buy

Comment

Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
                  Your welcome mate and a great price to. Didn't think you could get them for that price nice buy
                  yeah was originally lookin at Corsa SXi's and a few 5 door 1.8 SRi Astra's but then i seen the Focus and had to have it lol!

Comment

Working...
                  X