This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that go bump in the night!!

Firstly the mrs watches too much most haunted so when we tried to go to bed at midnight tonight we got to our ensuite we found the shower had been on. I had been in all night playing cod and she had arrived home an hour before hand.

The signs the shower had been on were the glass panels to the shower had water beads around the bottom eigth of the pane and since we leave the door open the bathroom floor was wet.

Now the mrs won't stay here tonight and believes it is her grandma visiting who passed away pretty much at the time of the incident last week. I don't have an explanation of what happened but don't believe in ghosts. We checked the house and there is no sign of anyone else.

Any sensible ideas of what I can tell her happened? Btw the shower was off again when we got to it.

So she rang her mum to pick her up and I am staying here alone tonight. Night all, don't be scared of things that go bump in the night.

all i know is i cant watch horror movies! im a real ***** when it comes to that kinna thing

sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty much the same as Gary, I like watching the most haunted programmes etc but can't go up the stairs myself at night lol,
      My misses don't bother about ghosts or apparitions but she strongly believes in them, and it is said her old house was very haunted, and at least 1 of the spirits follows her mother,

Iv heard all the storys about her mum being lifted from bed and thrown across the room,(no joke) this is what I am led to believe,
      I'm a sceptic and always have been, but always ask the misses if there are spirits in out house as I'm a ******* lol, she has some sort of sense thing that I don't know what it is but spiritualists etc can't read her, infact iv actually witnessed a spiritualist going mental with my misses, telling her not to touch her and to get away from her as she is powerful or some nonsense lol

It's all very bizzar
      sigpic

Comment

Oh and i don't have a clue what could have done this to your shower mate, if it was your misses grandma I'm sure she wouldn't mean any harm
        sigpic

Comment

Don't get me started on this I'm still scared from watching paranormal activity about 6 months ago

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
            I'm pretty much the same as Gary, I like watching the most haunted programmes etc but can't go up the stairs myself at night lol,
            My misses don't bother about ghosts or apparitions but she strongly believes in them, and it is said her old house was very haunted, and at least 1 of the spirits follows her mother,
            Iv heard all the storys about her mum being lifted from bed and thrown across the room,(no joke) this is what I am led to believe,
            I'm a sceptic and always have been, but always ask the misses if there are spirits in out house as I'm a ******* lol, she has some sort of sense thing that I don't know what it is but spiritualists etc can't read her, infact iv actually witnessed a spiritualist going mental with my misses, telling her not to touch her and to get away from her as she is powerful or some nonsense lol

It's all very bizzar
            OMG!! Now that would totally freak us out!!! Especially after watching Parnormal Activity that would be scarey.

I remember when i was younger i was asleep in bed then all of a sudden i felt someone sitting on my tummy and thought omg! and i opened my eyes and no one was there oh and then about 2 years ago we were watching tv and all of a sudden my hair went up and i felt it and Alan saw it and we like to keep our built in wardrobe shut as we think there is some sort of ghost in there!!

Yeah but we totally believe in ghosts and spooky things!! We dont watch Most Haunted but we do watch Ghost Adventures and some off the stuff they experience is scary!!!

Comment

Ever since I watched The Grudge about 2 years ago, every single time I have a shower, as soon as I shut my eyes when washing my hair I get images in my head of opening my eyes and seeing that horrible dead woman with black hair in the cubicle with me. So then I have to open my eyes with shampoo in them which stings
              It probably didn't help watching The Grudge 2 & 3 a bit ago either lol
              VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

I think you all need to man up
                Ignorance is temporary... Stupidity lasts forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Smil3r View Post
                  I think you all need to man up
                  LMFAO Thats Epic

My misses beLIEves in this sort of stuff, she claims my gran who died a couple of months ago, came through to her and told her to tell my family everything will be ok and stop worrying about grandad!

does it help that i laughed all the way through PA?

i do believe in some sense
                  Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

man up me ****! those movies are scary!!!! forget watching them lol

sigpic

Comment

Quite a few years ago when I was younger we moved into a house which an old woman used to own, lived on her own for years after her husband passed away etc etc etc.

My sister, who was only about 3 or 4 swears to this day that one Sunday morning she saw an old woman in a nightie kind of thing walk into what was my bedroom at the time!!

Then a few weeks later I woke up in the night to see an old woman standing at the end of my bed!

I swear to this day that's exactly what I saw.

Comment

Howcome people always ' wake up' to see these ghosts? Why aren't they already awake when they see them? lol
                        VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

I happened to be in bed at the time, when you 11 you don't do anything else in bed.

Unless your childhood was A LOT different to mine....

Comment

i believe its a condition called sleep aptnia (spelling im sure)

sigpic

Comment

I like the comments telling fold to man up. I'm afraid I'm very much a sceptic and as such couldn't help but laugh in bed last night at what the GF was saying. Even when she started crying because she was so scared I couldn't help but laugh. Does this really make me a bast***?

I did try to hide the laughter, I put my arm across my face as I was cuddling her. Still didn't help though, she still decided to go to her mothers instead and now I'm knackered in the office as I had very little sleep. Actually i still find it quite funny, I must be a real twa*.

Comment

Working...
                              X