Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.V.Live tickets still not turned up HELP!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.V.Live tickets still not turned up HELP!!!!

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

ordered two tickets last week and they still havent turned up,just rang "see it" ticket company, spent ten minutes waiting to speak to some one who told me they havent been posted out yet!!!!!!!

put me on hold then cut me off!! this is not good,took my money though
    how the hell am i going to get my friends in who i tried to help get tickets so they could enjoy the show?????

Was it from 'See Tickets'? I ordered my track time from them and mine turned up on Monday.. They were spot on when I called them up too. Give them a call back mate..

Comment

tried that just, and it happened again but before he did cut me off he said that they hadnt been sent to me because total vauxhall live organisers hadnt sent them to see it tickets to despatch onto me.

Comment

i have a spare going if you need it

you can have it for nowt, my wife has pulled out as i doubt our little one would enjoy the whole day there
        VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
        http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1981 View Post
          i have a spare going if you need it

you can have it for nowt, my wife has pulled out as i doubt our little one would enjoy the whole day there
          wow thanks where are you based heading from???

Comment

i will be heading over from high wycome. I am leaving with a few others from here and will be aiming to get there quite early.
            VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
            http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

I just had a similar problem with the track time ticket not arriving so rang 'See Tickets' up and they are arrangeing so I can pick them up from the box office at the track on the day just have to show id etc

Comment

Mine havent shown up either!

Booked them last friday

Comment

i'm getting mine on the gate to avoid this... also didnt know if i would have my car back in time for the show!!!

Comment

which gate though mark, we have the same problem, if its main gate then how do the lads get to the show area. got to ring a lady called bekky wright today and hopefully she can give me some encouraging news

Comment

dont know mate i rang them up and thay said you can pay on the gate.... i explained that i had a show stand pass already but need a ticket and was told that was fine.

Comment

Just to make you aware guys, I had this email:

Hi

Please be aware that if you have not received your track time packs, or entry tickets in the mail already for Total Vauxhall Live then it will be available for collection from the signing on desk in the Strawford Centre.

Enjoy the show!

Steph Pinder

Comment

Working...
                        X