X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another M3 topic

Just having a quick look, this one is gorgeous

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1910447.htm

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Stop it, you'll make me buy one lol

I had put the notion to buy out of my head because road tax etc is crazy

I found the Astra gave a very entertaining drive but at a fraction of the cost.
    | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Always been a fan of the m3 very nice cars mate, only prob is price isn't it, for that money it's a bit old with high miles (not for age but high) still if I had the money for a newer 1 I'd find it hard to say no!!

Comment

yeh as i said in the other topic i like them but iv never looked at one and wanted one really really badly!

until i saw a mint CSL in the showroom the other day, i sex weed everywhere and have dreamed since lol

but the one i just posted is really nice!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

thats a cracking motor and how cheap are they now with high mileage!!! second car for me maybe

Comment

i new you would like this one jada lol

Comment

its high mileage yeh but looking at a lot of the others there well in excess of 100k! 78 is not to bad for that car

Comment

lol i love the m3's mate great engineering, i think i would be in the dog house if i spent 8-9k on a m3, a high mileage one that has full history would not bother me as my 330 had 138k on the clock and never missed a beat!!

Comment

yeh they are good cars mate, my mates got the shape before the M3 in question, only a 328 though. 160k on the clock but i have never heard, driven or felt a smoother car even out of the factory! its unbelievable!

Comment

cool they come with a lsd as well im sure great cars!! and inside the m3 or any bmw is such a lovely place to be imo

Comment

Must admit.... That does look good!

Comment

Isnt the SMG box known for having issues?

Comment

Also arent the vanos units chronic for failure on that shape and rather expensive to fix?
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by soosie
                          Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
                          Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post
                            Also arent the vanos units chronic for failure on that shape and rather expensive to fix?
                            The e36 3.2 was the model which gives bother with the vanos unit
                            | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

E46 vanos failures are common as well

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=669837

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=307646
                              sigpic
                              Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
                              Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

Working...
                              X