This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M6 Closure tonight 9.00pm to 6.00am Southbound

As title guys, just been informed by a friend who travels that stretch of road every night to work
    On weekends they completely close down either the north or southbound stretch between J10A down to J9 involving a rather difficult diversion if you are unfarmiliar to Walsall. Tonight it is the southbound turn so if your heading from north yo umore than likely will enccur a diversion unless they dont go ahead with it (which has happened)

Good Luck all.

So will this affect the people coming from North Wales/Mancs to Total Vauxhall tomorrow as I am aware Rich's lot are leaving at 3:30am?

Comment

Yes, thats us - we are just discussing this but as long as ppl are at Stafford for apprx 3am to LEAVE by 3.30, we should be Ok ?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
        Yes, thats us - we are just discussing this but as long as ppl are at Stafford for apprx 3am to LEAVE by 3.30, we should be Ok ?
        I would have thought so mate... Have plenty of time anyway as long as your at the circuit for 8:00ish

Comment

thats what concerned me tbh, it should be reasonable at that time but Dark so they will need to stick together. if your sent down the broadway there are lots of islands. best keep sat nav on . We would of jumped on at 11 but now going to join M6 at J7 then quickly onto M5 from there. just thought id mention it as it could add a lot of time to the journey.

Appologies if it turns out that it isnt closed but it has been shut most weekends for a long time now, there were signs displaying this today as my mate works nights in brum and he has to come off two junctions early to get into Walsall.
          Last edited by philgvxr; 6 August 2010, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by philgvxr View Post
            thats what concerned me tbh, it should be reasonable at that time but Dark so they will need to stick together. if your sent down the broadway there are lots of islands. best keep sat nav on . We would of jumped on at 11 but now going to join M6 at J7 then quickly onto M5 from there. just thought id mention it as it could add a lot of time to the journey.

Appologies if it turns out that it isnt closed but it has been shut most weekends for a long time now, there were signs displaying this today as my mate works nights in brum and he has to come off two junctions early to get into Walsall.
            Are you not meeting us at Stafford then ?
            sigpic

Comment

3am you must be joking.lol.

Rich, I'm showing with club-vox on this occasion and we are all tagging up from walsall onwards(all 4 of us)lol, we are leaving frankley services at 5am so shouldbe there for 7 ish. Managed to speak to a lovely girl called beccy from the events organisation who has promised me the undelivered tickets will be at the club entrance on our arrival. Hope so anyway. Will pop over and see you all during the day, i booked me anglesey and silverstone power events too recently and looking forward to them now.

Comment

Originally posted by philgvxr View Post
                3am you must be joking.lol.

Rich, I'm showing with club-vox on this occasion and we are all tagging up from walsall onwards(all 4 of us)lol, we are leaving frankley services at 5am so shouldbe there for 7 ish. Managed to speak to a lovely girl called beccy from the events organisation who has promised me the undelivered tickets will be at the club entrance on our arrival. Hope so anyway. Will pop over and see you all during the day, i booked me anglesey and silverstone power events too recently and looking forward to them now.
                Dont blame you

See you there
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X