X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revitupuk.com new unit

Hey everyone

just wanted to share few pics of my new premises, anyone who had met me in the past would have remember the darkened, small premises

now moved to a fresh looking unit, full of lights, where our cars can be showcased alot better

hope you all like

spent the last 2 days having all the cctv, alarms, ram post put in etc, along with spending whole day moving cars over, still some more to come

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Looking good, really like the two potted plants!

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
      Looking good, really like the two potted plants!
      was going to mention that

Comment

haha see the little touches always help

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

Looking good mate
          sigpic

Comment

Looks great mate, Love that CTR you have in!

Any pictures of the Fish yet?

Comment

Looks great longy..
              ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

thanks guyss, i have some pics but there crap ill take some more and stick them up as soon as i get my head from underneath my asse

Comment

Originally posted by longy79 View Post
                  thanks guyss, i have some pics but there crap ill take some more and stick them up as soon as i get my head from underneath my asse
                  is it just me or does that sentence have anyone else cringing

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

That looks really nice mate, nice cool and light full of bargains cant beat it.

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Looks lovely mate, really nice.
                        Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

How strange!!! I was on your website today and wondered where you were I'm on the edge of Chester, so you're not that far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Avo View Post
                            How strange!!! I was on your website today and wondered where you were I'm on the edge of Chester, so you're not that far away.
                            nope, not far from chester at all, bout 15 mins away

if u see anything u like on the site, just give me a call

thanks

Comment

So much better

Comment

Working...
                              X