Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Astra Sri Showing Off In Front Of An Astra Vxr.....Or Just Jelousy Much??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra Sri Showing Off In Front Of An Astra Vxr.....Or Just Jelousy Much??

Hey everyone. While i've been driving round my local area i've noticed this Astra Sri with Burg stripes and a performance exhaust of sumsort. But anyways i pulled out of my local car wash with a sparklin arden blu vxr keepin up appearances when i noticed this Astra behind me. Once he saw it was a Vxr he dropped a gear and undertook me doing about 50 in a 30 zone while driving recklessly onto a roundabout! lol Then yesterday going to Asdas my mate pointed him out to me again, but this time he was in front of me. Then he suddenly pulled away for no reason. Then i caught up with him, which he was tailgating another car for no apparent reason and then we went our seperate ways. Is their any point of this? and has anyone else xperienced this?? lol
    Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Originally posted by lukegurung View Post
    Hey everyone. While i've been driving round my local area i've noticed this Astra Sri with Burg stripes and a performance exhaust of sumsort. But anyways i pulled out of my local car wash with a sparklin arden blu vxr keepin up appearances when i noticed this Astra behind me. Once he saw it was a Vxr he dropped a gear and undertook me doing about 50 in a 30 zone while driving recklessly onto a roundabout! lol Then yesterday going to Asdas my mate pointed him out to me again, but this time he was in front of me. Then he suddenly pulled away for no reason. Then i caught up with him, which he was tailgating another car for no apparent reason and then we went our seperate ways. Is their any point of this? and has anyone else xperienced this?? lol
    We have, think I've posted this before but there's a lad who lives near us who drives a 1.4 astra and drives so stupidly when he see's us to try and overtake. We just laugh at him now.

Defo jealousy!!!

Toni

Comment

you will get this most of the tmie

Comment

Im always getting this, had a black astra the other week, started to overtake then saw there was a traffic island in the middle so had to slam on and pull back in. Pure stupidity.

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

Originally posted by lukegurung View Post
          My mom also drives a corsa vxr like me..
          And one day last week, a lad in a corsa b, was tailgating her, tried to overtake on the roundabout lost it,
          Mom said she could could just see him spin round and round on the roundabout (ironic really)
          Bout half mile down the road after some overtaking he caught her up,
          Followed her onto the petrol station and was revving the nuts off it whilst my mom filled up with petrol..
          He was actually sayin hurry up to her, revving and bouncing it on the clutch.
          When she asked him why, his reply was and I quote " cause I'm going to race you and beat you"
          My mom said she just laughed at him and said no your not sunshine..
          He was adament he was,
          Till my mom told him she was going to the restaurant opposite (250 yards away)
          And all this in the rain..
          You got to love them..
          Brainless noob heads

Comment

Always seems to be astra sports hatch drivers with a point to prove , I was driving through some country roads a few weeks ago with a black 3dr astra sri infront of me , as I cruised up behind him he geared down and let out a huge plume of black smoke (guessing it was a derv) and sped away.

Few miles later I cruised up behind him again and he did the same thing til he got stuck behind a bus , he then proceeded to overtake the bus round a blind corner with high hedges on either side. One of the stupidest manouvers I have ever seen
            sigpic
            Originally posted by soosie
            Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
            Originally posted by soosie
            Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

^^^ Seems like he's on a suicide mission!
              Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

I had just pulled out of my road on to a couple others and reached a T junction with the main road. This chavved to high hell saxo stopped and let me out (turning right).

Since car was cold I was obviously being extra gentle and pulled out. As I was lined up in the lane and accelerating he was right up my ***. So close literally couldn't even see his bonet. Anyway him and his goofy mate were there with huge grins on there faces.

Thanksfully they were sensible that when they were shown the break lights and I slowed down to 10mph they backed off. No I didn't slam them on, I just lift off and lightly break to show the lights.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

i`ve gone from a vxr to an sri and after the massive drop in power i drive like miss daisy now . well thats what it feels like compared to the vxr`s
                  i`de never dream of trying to race a vxr as i know the sri wouldn`t stand a chance .

Comment

would against mine daz its got no wheels on at moment.
                    sigpic
                    CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
                    Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
                    Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

Originally posted by ms-vxr57 View Post
                      would against mine daz its got no wheels on at moment.
                      re-furb ??

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
                        re-furb ??
                        No a good clean mate can only get one in dishwasher at a time though
                        sigpic
                        CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
                        Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
                        Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

dishwasher lmao
                          sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Unfortunately its not just the lower specced cars do this, overtook a monaro, as he had just pulled out in front of me,(millbrook proving ground) which then proceeded to floor it as I was going past , keeping me on the wrong side of the road, passed him and when reached next junction looked in rear view mirror to see his partner giving him an ear bashing, priceless, lol
                            Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Originally posted by ms-vxr57 View Post
                              No a good clean mate can only get one in dishwasher at a time though
                              Is that with tyres on or off??

Comment

Working...
                              X