This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ help again please

So guys had a look at a few turntables but like I say been out of the dj scene for a few years now and lookin for some descent cd decks that are good for scratching on and reliable also have alot of nifty features. Well ages ago I regrettably sold my cdj 1000 mk3's which are insustry standard and always going to compare to these

Could you recommend me some cheaper options as I said I'm not upto date with what's good equipment nowadays for a cheap price

Many thanks Ryan

P.s missus doesn't know I'm planning to get these yet hahahahahahahaha

Not fancying vinyl? I've got 1210's, in mint condition

Comment

Lol believe mate vynil beats cd hands down but I can't afford to buy records every week for White labels I've payed around 15 per vynil lol cheers though I used to be a wikd scratcher vynil forever just cd = cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by vxrryan View Post
        Lol believe mate vynil beats cd hands down but I can't afford to buy records every week for White labels I've payed around 15 per vynil lol cheers though I used to be a wikd scratcher vynil forever just cd = cheaper
        Bummer, let me know if you know of anybody who wants any dude.

I'l take £450, with a brand new mixer as well, and they've had the blue LED conversion

Comment

Yeah no probs mate what mk are they?

Comment

MK2 matey

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-NUMARK-NDX...#ht_6688wt_988

What about this any good or pants???? Looking for something similar

Comment

Pioneer all the way dont waste your money on anything else, u dont have to get the mk3s get the cheaper ones all of them are good.

Comment

Pioneer CDJ800 are probably the best in the price range, here's a link to Decks.co.uk
                  http://www.decks.co.uk/

I used then years ago when bought my 1210 mk2's and Pioneer DJM500 found them very reasonable on price.

You could also go laptop running Traktor ?

Comment

Originally posted by jackers85 View Post
                    Pioneer all the way dont waste your money on anything else, u dont have to get the mk3s get the cheaper ones all of them are good.
                    Hi mate yeah your not wrong there I think il just buy one cd deck at a time and try and get some cheap mk3's they are the shizzle

Comment

ryan i will ask my bro to come on dazzaturbo hes a dj and not long bought some cd decks hes into all that his mate dj's at a big club in bham
                      sigpic

Comment

What's the difference between the cdj 800 mk2 and the cdj1000 mk3? As they both seem to have similar features appart from colour lol

Comment

Cheers pal

Comment

as said above mate if you are on a budget the cdj 800s are very good but i was on an even tighter budget and bough denon dns 1000 and was pleasently surprised. the only thing that is really behind the pioneers is the pioneer have the twin jog wheel (the outer 1 for pitch bend the inner 1 for your platter ie scratching). with the denons you have to press a button between scrach and bend (although you have pitch bend buttons).
                            i paid £300 for two denons so they are cheap but they are good quality they have almost all the features of the pioneer(they even have three effects)
                            +/_ 100% pitch and key lock. full mp3 decks. they are also very portable so if your playing a set round your mates or something just throw em in a bag or something and take em with. hope this helps mate.
                            champ white dc5

Comment

Hi dazza I know that's a great feature on the pioneers but even my older numark axis 9's had that jog wheel function. But for the spec the denons sound very good.

I'll se what the money situation is like in a month or two then maybe buy some 1000's mk3 bur if pushed for money stick to getting the 800's

Cheers ryan

Comment

Working...
                              X