This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renault WIND

OMG.Has anyone seen the latest offering from Renault?It's a 2 seat convertable with the TWINGO 133 bhp engine.IMO it's fugly.

I actually quite liked it in a weird way ... well only saw the side of it on an advert, but it looked sporty
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Yea iv seen a black one, bloody minging
      sigpic

Comment

Saw a light blue one outside a garage in Dundee the other day, whoever designed it must have been drunk!

Comment

Originally posted by pookievxr View Post
          Saw a light blue one outside a garage in Dundee the other day, whoever designed it must have been drunk!

And they were paid for designing it.

Comment

Seen one last Wednesday at a Renault Track day.

One ugly car, they even to it out on track and had the roof down/off. In the rain, because the driver couldn't get his helmet on.

Comment

I was sick in my mouth when I saw one and the name just adds insult to injury haha

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Working...
              X