This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focus RS

Im starting to like the Focus RS now than what i did. It looks just well what can i say look really nice in a way. but the Astra VXR is still my favourite without a doubt.

Does anyone agree a little?.

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
    Im starting to like the Focus RS now than what i did. It looks just well what can i say look really nice in a way. but the Astra VXR is still my favourite without a doubt.

Does anyone agree a little?.
    YEA!! the focus RS is my dream car i just cant afford one, would swap my burg in a second for one even tho i am actually in love with my vixer!

Comment

Just wait a while the prices will soon be in your reach as there seems to be a lot of them around.
      On the m5 the other day and I reckon I seen 5 lime green one's in about 30 miles,
      Didn't notice 1 vixer lol
      Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

They're common as muck!!
        Burg #332 - 270 bhp - gone
        Mazda 3 MPS - 490 bhp - gone
        Audi S4 - MRC stage 2/490 bhp....so far

Comment

When they first came out and I saw the odd one I was in ore of them, but now I see one pretty much every time I go out which is a real shame as it takes away some of that wow factor and exclusivity - don't get me wrong they are fantastic cars but have become incredibly common for what they are. I still rarely see VXR's around!
          Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
          Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

Originally posted by Skipper View Post
            They're common as muck!!
            and the vxr is'nt???
            sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

They are very nice cars, I think I appreciate most performance cars and have to say RS is a very nice example.

Comment

imo astra vxr arden blue is more common than a standard astra on the road they are everywhere as i said in a spotted thread i saw 10 arden in space 1 mile raduis ... was a car park but wasnt a meet or anything
                VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

For the price of the RS i would rather buy the Audi S3

Look cracking cars but the back wing looks like a F1 car
                  Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

the RS is one sweet car, and tbh all your top model spec cars are very common..

vxrs,st's,rs,s3 etc

who cares if they are common i dont give a dam.. if its to common then why have one if anyone is botherd..

now we all say yeh a stage 2/3 beats an rs no probs but what about an RS with a map on??

then its bye bye vxr ..

for the money etc, id rarther have the vxr and tune it well more then the rs for less price

Comment

The prices are also coming down on them fairly dramatically at the moment.

Comment

Would hardly call them common.

Ford only made a limited number of them (Theyve stopped making them now)

Comment

Came across this the other day whilst watching some vids of the RS..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jy6VF6DFrg

One of you modded boys having a crack at one by the looks of things.. Driving is a little choice though to say the least ( especially the hard shoulder maneuver)..

Comment

You car hear the vxr lifting off the throttle all the time. Good little race but the undertaking at those speeds is a bit silly really.
                            Corsa Vxr, Soon to be Ring Ready

Comment

But thats a MODDED astra vxr and a STANDARD focus RS. And as everyone always says modded vs standard isn't fair. Standard vs standard and see what happens
                              sigpic

Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
                              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

Comment

Working...
                              X