Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it sad that....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it sad that....

    i reeeeeeeeeeeally want this despite not having a PS3.... yet

    http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?l..._-topnav-_-gt5
    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    sigpic
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

    PSN: TomFL12

  • #2
    Everyone has been waiting for this game for years so no it isnt sad at all mate.
    Corsa Has Left The Building

    Comment


    • #3
      Some have compared it to the second coming of Jesus Christ!

      Comment


      • #4
        I heard they were waiting for 3D tv before they released it..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nath View Post
          Everyone has been waiting for this game for years so no it isnt sad at all mate.
          But i dont have a PS3.... lol

          I always said the only reason id get a PS3 was to get GT5 so.... lol
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
          sigpic
          Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
          South East Regional Organiser

          PSN: TomFL12

          Comment


          • #6
            ive been waiting until this game comes out then im buying a ps3
            2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rich Dastardly View Post
              I heard they were waiting for 3D tv before they released it..
              Now that could be good
              Originally posted by Bobbyp90
              Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
              sigpic
              Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
              South East Regional Organiser

              PSN: TomFL12

              Comment


              • #8
                Oh i can't wait for that game to come out man. its been delayed for like forever.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Vauxtillidie View Post
                  ive been waiting until this game comes out then im buying a ps3
                  Hahaha +1
                  Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                  Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                  sigpic
                  Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                  South East Regional Organiser

                  PSN: TomFL12

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
                    Hahaha +1
                    lol i posted at the same time, i had a ps3 few years ago played the prologue then got rid of it, definitly getting a new one when the games released
                    2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      TBH this is the only game everyone has been waiting for on the PS3 once this gets released thats it Sonys time is up.
                      Corsa Has Left The Building

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Nath View Post
                        TBH this is the only game everyone has been waiting for on the PS3 once this gets released thats it Sonys time is up.
                        haha, harsh but true
                        Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                        Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                        sigpic
                        Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                        South East Regional Organiser

                        PSN: TomFL12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
                          haha, harsh but true
                          I don't think it is harsh at all mate, it was ment to be a launch title and look how long it has taken them to give a glismp of a confirmed release date. Its smashed the rep as not deleivering.

                          So once they have released this i think its time for Sony to start thinking about next gen! they've clearly came 3rd out of 3rd in the console market
                          Corsa Has Left The Building

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Nath View Post
                            I don't think it is harsh at all mate, it was ment to be a launch title and look how long it has taken them to give a glismp of a confirmed release date. Its smashed the rep as not deleivering.

                            So once they have released this i think its time for Sony to start thinking about next gen! they've clearly came 3rd out of 3rd in the console market
                            Ah i get what you mean...

                            Yea i couldnt agree more, GT4 in its white box was pretty much the swan song game for the PS2 before the PS3 was launched and we all thought "Brilliant, GT5 in HD".... and then 3 years later...........

                            My brothers got a 360 and my playstation thumbs are slowly adapting, but your either one or the other. Im a PS boy, always have been....
                            Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                            Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                            sigpic
                            Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                            South East Regional Organiser

                            PSN: TomFL12

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
                              Ah i get what you mean...

                              Yea i couldnt agree more, GT4 in its white box was pretty much the swan song game for the PS2 before the PS3 was launched and we all thought "Brilliant, GT5 in HD".... and then 3 years later...........

                              My brothers got a 360 and my playstation thumbs are slowly adapting, but your either one or the other. Im a PS boy, always have been....
                              I was a PS guy but now turned Xbox, i still have got the 60gb PS3 but its just sitting there waiting and dreaming of GT5!
                              Corsa Has Left The Building

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X