This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a car!!!

was driving an RS4 for a while this afternoon and completely forgot just what a machine they are! Pure smooth unadulterated power. So easy to drive and what a noise. !!!!

Need to do some sums and fast, i want one!

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
    was driving an RS4 for a while this afternoon and completely forgot just what a machine they are! Pure smooth unadulterated power. So easy to drive and what a noise. !!!!

Need to do some sums and fast, i want one!

I hope you know someone with a petrol tanker ?
    sigpic

Comment

One of my dads mates has one, got full miltek exhaust + revo stage 2 and he has had 196mph out of it

Comment

and some good security

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
          I hope you know someone with a petrol tanker ?
          fuel card

Originally posted by Liam View Post
          One of my dads mates has one, got full miltek exhaust + revo stage 2 and he has had 196mph out of it
          oooh nice!

Originally posted by moeman View Post
          and some good security
          think it has a tracker etc, didnt ask him!

Comment

great cars mate but people are still opting to buy a rs focus lol now i was next to a m5 in white today and he floored it oooo now thats a sound that rivals the rs4 my mate has the audi r8 in white now after the rs4 and thats a great car!!!

Comment

this has kindof swayed me, i mean similiar money, 07, 35k miles a whole lot of toys and 444bhp. you can keep your ford lol

Comment

35k !!! you get the job then i take it mate?? get a m5!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                  35k !!! you get the job then i take it mate?? get a m5!!!!!!
                  got 2 offers so far but if i get the one i want then im gonna consider this car yeah. i mean theres 2 for sale near me for 32 and 33 grand. both with under 40k on the clock. be daft not to for at least a year, finance it up ha ha

Comment

Fake it till you make it lol

Comment

and why not! well i can put a decent depo dwon and ive got a good brokmer with preferential rates. insurance doesnt matter and ill have a fuel card so foooooook it!

Comment

and why not! well i can put a decent depo dwon and ive got a good brokmer with preferential rates. insurance doesnt matter and ill have a fuel card so foooooook it!
                        Until 1. the boss wakes up one day and asks himself why is Paul running around in an RS4 and using excessive fuel at our cost

or 2. The car & fuel taxes crucifies you

Save your money for the new Astra VXR - its going to be a beast

sigpic

Comment

Until 1. the boss wakes up one day and asks himself why is Paul running around in an RS4 and using excessive fuel at our cost

or 2. The car & fuel taxes crucifies you

Save your money for the new Astra VXR - its going to be a beast

ah but there are no restrictions on the car you can have. ive checked so more fool them win for me!

road tax, yeah thats a bummer but i never said it would be cheap and fuel tax, well hey as the great ma mr mcrae once said

''im here for a good time, not a long time''

Now stop p**sing on my dream and leave me alone rich, might not even get the job yet! lol lol

Comment

ah but there are no restrictions on the car you can have. ive checked so more fool them win for me!

road tax, yeah thats a bummer but i never said it would be cheap and fuel tax, well hey as the great ma mr mcrae once said

''im here for a good time, not a long time''

Now stop p**sing on my dream and leave me alone rich, might not even get the job yet! lol lol

LOL, good luck !
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL, good luck !

Comment

Working...
                              X