This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Likely?

Right I have had my corsa vxr racing edition for nearly a year now, I love her but things have changed so need something slightly more practical such as focus st or astra vxr. Car is on finance so my ideal would be to trade corsa in and get decent more practical car, however don't really wanna spend any more each month on finance so what would be the best plan or am I hoping for too much? Sorry about long post and hope it makes sense
    cheers

could have a second hand astra?

Comment

Best bet is go to the dealers and see what can be done.

Comment

you could probably trade in on an older astra or focus for no extra money.

1 warning about the ST's though. I had my friends ST for 2 weeks there and it cost me £155 in petrol and i only did 720 miles and 650 miles of that was motorway cruising.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by soosie
        Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
        Originally posted by soosie
        Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

I have been thinkin of doin the same thing on my 58 plate arctic and trading in for a second hand astra vxr? But how would it work? Would they simply cancel my existing finance and start a new deal or would they continue my current deal and just add on the price difference from the astra compared to ny corsa? I don't mind paying a couple of quid a month extra either?
          sigpic

Astra Vxr GENUINE AFLs for sale...
          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ooler-for-sale

Comment

Working...
          X