• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look what came in the post today....

The good news......

Car been accepted for wings and wheels show in dunsfold again

The bad news.....

My first ever speeding penalty....

3 points and a £60 fine from a few weeks ago....

....mixed emotions this morning lol
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

how fast was you going?

Comment

Originally posted by mark1vxr View Post
      how fast was you going?
      well I overtook a lorry on a straight road, and saw the van after I pulled in so slowed down. They got me at 73 lol
      Astra Edition #105
      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

harsh man, oh well it happens

Comment

what date was in the top right hand corner ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbolane_VXR View Post
            what date was in the top right hand corner ?
            That was just todays date pal. Was just easier to blur everything out to protect my privacy
            Astra Edition #105

Comment

Have they not offered you speed awareness?

Toni

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Toni View Post
                Have they not offered you speed awareness?

Toni
                No they haven't, I wondered if they would as its my first offence.

However I think you have to be within 10% over the speed limit, so 66 or less in my case. I was caught at 73 so probably went too far over for it
                Astra Edition #105

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                  No they haven't, I wondered if they would as its my first offence.

However I think you have to be within 10% over the speed limit, so 66 or less in my case. I was caught at 73 so probably went too far over for it
                  Yeah I think you may be right on that one.

What a shame...stupid Fri 13th! haha

Toni

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Toni View Post
                    Yeah I think you may be right on that one.

What a shame...stupid Fri 13th! haha

Toni
                    Omg it is aswell, only just realised haha. How true!
                    Astra Edition #105

Comment

You love abit of action in front of the camera

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                      www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Was the offence less than 2 weeks ago mate? As you mentioned it was a few weeks ago?

Comment

Prosecution threshold is 10%+2mph so 69+ speed awareness is then usually up to +2 mph.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by 270 Horses, 1 Jockey! View Post
                            Was the offence less than 2 weeks ago mate? As you mentioned it was a few weeks ago?
                            well from the time which I was on that road and the ticket coming was a week so it was within the time limit of prosecution.

I had my hopes up after 3 days had passed that nothing was gonna arrive lol
                            Astra Edition #105

Comment

Working...
                            X