This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Reports

Im wanting to look at my credit report for various reasons including making sure theres nothing on there that shouldnt be

my question is do i use a company that charge you to view it once or pay a monthly fee to view how many times you like?

anyone reccomend any?

my bank (lloyds) offer something called id aware but its 6.99 a month which gives access and your report and lets you know when new transactions go on there etc, they also help with id theft etc is it worth doing?

Chris
    2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Free 30 days trial, but remember to cancel.

http://www.creditexpert.co.uk/?sc=41...ctivehomepage1

Comment

just came accross this one on google i think ill give that a go thanks!
      2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
        Free 30 days trial, but remember to cancel.

http://www.creditexpert.co.uk/?sc=41...ctivehomepage1

Thats the jobbie
        sigpic

Comment

i used that before good job as some car company wanted me t get finance instead buying cash said would save me money etc and dod 34 credit serches on me... i was tempted to to them to court..

wasnt happy t say the least
          VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
            i used that before good job as some car company wanted me t get finance instead buying cash said would save me money etc and dod 34 credit serches on me... i was tempted to to them to court..

wasnt happy t say the least
            Happened to me with a vauxhall dealer i wont name I did report it to the financial ombudsman and had it all cleared of my credit report!!! I also made a complaint but wasnt really worth the hassle as its cleared off your report after 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by smithy View Post
              Happened to me with a vauxhall dealer i wont name I did report it to the financial ombudsman and had it all cleared of my credit report!!! I also made a complaint but wasnt really worth the hassle as its cleared off your report after 12 months.
              yes i was told will clear after 12 months so just left it but tld them my opinion of them 1st

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                Thats the jobbie

but you still have to pay to look at your credit report

Comment

Originally posted by michael parkes View Post
                  but you still have to pay to look at your credit report
                  no you give bank details for the following month after free trial if you cancel in 1st 30 days you dont pay a penny i did it

Comment

You can get the free one from experian and then pay monthly.

Or experian do one for £2 one off fee. It won't give a credit score but will tell you every form of credit in last 6 years, plus people who have searched your credit file.

I do one every 6 months.

Comment

going to give this a go cheers for replies

Comment

Working...
                      X