X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone a member of esporta?

as above really.

joined on friday to try and get me weight under control lol, just wondering if there was anyone else to tag along with

martyn
    Tech2 Diagnostics
    Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Not a member but I agree it helps having someone to go with. I go with the mrs as she's an instructor. No one better to give me a nagging if I'm not feeling motivated.

Comment

did they make u sign a 12 month contract??

my buddy was a member and didnt go as much as he wanted due to work commitments , when he asked to end his membership they told him he needed a medical reason to end his contract and it must be confirmed by a doctor
      sigpic
      Originally posted by soosie
      Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
      Originally posted by soosie
      Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

ye it was a 12 month contract
        Tech2 Diagnostics
        Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

i was martyn,used the one down the stafford road a fair bit but no way could justify the membership,was £60 odd for me,im at my local gym now everyday,pay £19.80 a month

Comment

Iv drove past a few times
            sigpic

Comment

We have a family membership, often pays to haggle over the cost

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
                i was martyn,used the one down the stafford road a fair bit but no way could justify the membership,was £60 odd for me,im at my local gym now everyday,pay £19.80 a month
                I've been a member of esporta, David Lloyd and Elysium in the past and they were heading towards £70pm. I'm now at a gym down walsall, £99 for the year

Comment

I used to work at a leisure center and still do a bit of swimming teaching there at the weekend. For me its free as a member of staff

Comment

well im starting to get into it now, just finished my 20k bike and 5k row...time for bed

lmao
                    Tech2 Diagnostics

sigpic

Comment

I couldn't get into it. Fell short of my usual run but did ok on the weights. I don't like it when I'm not beating last weeks performance in the gym. Gonna try harder tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X