• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch !!

YouTube - **A really big crash**

Jeeze that was bad
    sigpic

Comment

shize! just goes to show how easily it can happen! not the guys fault there was something in the road

hope they where ok

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Thats gotta hurt...

Comment

Geez that looked well nasty. Just goes to show how alert you need to be to the road conditions. Makes you stop and think about your speed. Any idea which country this was in? Only happened a month ago.

Comment

Ouch indeed... plenty of "Have a go heros" rushing to the rescue as well......... or not
            Originally posted by Bobbyp90
            Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
            sigpic
            Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
            South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

First thing I though when watching was no one got out of the car and no ones going to help. Then all the traffic carried on wizzing past. I would hope that I would help in a situation like that.

Actually thinking about it I did in holland. Bike got f'd over in a motorway crash and we were mildly tapped so helped the bikers. Wasn't pretty either, one had an open fracture on his leg and had to hold the head still to put him on the spine board. Shame as they were a nice couple just going on their hols.

Comment

Scary how easily this can happen! Bounced off the road road by debris! Yikes, i am a bit shocked that nobody seemed to stop and help! maybe they did and we just did not see them eh.

Comment

That's bad....
                  ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

That was really bad, what was that on the road?? hope they were ok but it didnt look too good! What sort of people are they not to stop and help, its natural isnt it to help in a situation like that?? Or for British people it is anyway.

Comment

Just watched it again and if they lived its a miracle, im sur the bloke smashes into the front end of the roof where the driver and passanger would have been.

Comment

bloody hell! that was a smash and a half!!!!! ouch just isnt the word

CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

Comment

Yeah just checked myself and it def takes a smash on the roof from the camera vehicle.

Comment

OMG Scary as hell, this morning on the M25 a ladder fell off of a van roof causing 3 lanes of chaos as it bounced off of lorries, vans and cars, but a lorry driver who hit it got out and smacked the bloke in the van for not securing it properly lol.
                            sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Lmao, that'll brighten up the commute mate
                              Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                              Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                              sigpic
                              Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                              South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Working...
                              X