X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un fookin believable

Jobless couple with 12 children are given a £500,000 home | Mail Online

Now that is taking the piss lol. They don't deserve that type of house. I hate people like that honestly!

Comment

wow nice to know its been handed to them on a plate while there are people out there like me who are fricken struggling to live!

Comment

That's sickening quite frankly....
        Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
        Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

what a great country we live in,work your nuts off and get taxed to the hill.
          do not work and get a £500,000 house.
          sigpic

Comment

Feking disgusting, that's the only reason they have so many kids, I hate work shy dole Scum like this,

I feel for the neighbours in that nice area of Britain, these kids are hardly gonna be model citizens either,

Makes my blood boil, I'd take the kids off them and make them homeless
            sigpic

Comment

they should tape her legs together on the NHS.
              sigpic

Comment

They should put a bullet in her
                sigpic

Comment

Wtfff!? Ahhh dear it annoys me..

Let's just all have 12 kids and see what they do about that..

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
                    they should tape her legs together on the NHS.
                    I'm sure they could stretch to a couple of dozen stitches to do the job properly, and then perhaps another 2 for him to close the other side of the problem. Now that would be worth paying tax for lmfao.
                    sigpic
                    Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and runaway. Death really hates that.

Comment

Annoying as hell.

our country hasn't got a clue honestly lol.
                      Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

scum bags like these that ruin the country and ov the goverment just brain dead.

Comment

I'm sorry but I REALLY disagree with the benefits system. Support those who can't work but screw over those who won't work!!! I would stick them in a much smaller house and if they want space then they need to work for it.

Think there should be 2 large bedrooms with bunk beds, one for the lads and the other for the lasses, including splitting the parents. Then if they want their own rooms WORK FOR IT!!!!

Benefits should be about the bare minimum to survive and if you want more then WORK!!!

Comment

500K house and they get 44k a year to live off thats disgusting!!!!

Think i should get benefits to make my car 300bhp if thats the case!
                            Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dont even get me started on this, honestly Im paying £1,840 a month in tax and these fookers get everything for free makes me want to become a DHSS Hitman
                              sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Working...
                              X