This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stickers

hello, was wondering if anyone could make stickers on here..would like one sayin cruzaVxr

Originally posted by cruzaVxr View Post
    hello, was wondering if anyone could make stickers on here..would like one sayin cruzaVxr
    Broken Pencil is the man to talk to
    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    sigpic
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

aww cheers mate

Comment

yer broken pencil is the man to talk to i still want some made by him but struggling to get hold of him
        xbox addy -turboyoda85
        Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

last time you posted craig, you were getting them made some were else, so i left it at that.

i do agree, real work does get in the way, and i am completly honest about that. and although i do try, sometimes things get left or forgotten.

Comment

Chris is the man to do it, just be patient sometimes as he makes these things when he can get the time, he only does these things for vxro and does it for a pittance
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brokenpencil View Post
              last time you posted craig, you were getting them made some were else, so i left it at that.

i do agree, real work does get in the way, and i am completly honest about that. and although i do try, sometimes things get left or forgotten.
              ahh its ok mate it wasnt a dig or anythin im just having a bad day and someone else was gonna do them for me BUT he has done a disappearing act im not having much luck ive spoke to 4 different companys regarding them in the past 2weeks excluding you and no one is getting back to me i have the money waiting i think im just being impatient but its because i know what im like i will spend the money and have to wait till next month lol
              xbox addy -turboyoda85
              Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Originally posted by craigybaby View Post
                ahh its ok mate it wasnt a dig or anythin im just having a bad day and someone else was gonna do them for me BUT he has done a disappearing act im not having much luck ive spoke to 4 different companys regarding them in the past 2weeks excluding you and no one is getting back to me i have the money waiting i think im just being impatient but its because i know what im like i will spend the money and have to wait till next month lol
                Send him a PM buddy,I'm sure you will have them very soon as he normally is rapid and his work is outstanding
                sigpic

Comment

well chris i still would like those stickers that i emailed you about if you can have the money waiting
                  xbox addy -turboyoda85
                  Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

you got an email, not sure you gave me a final decision on which one

Comment

u have pm
                      xbox addy -turboyoda85
                      Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Originally posted by brokenpencil View Post
                        you got an email, not sure you gave me a final decision on which one
                        did you get my SAE for mine bud?

Comment

yup, sent back about a week ago.

if its gone, its the second one in that batch that hasnt arrived, thievin posty bar-stewards

Comment

Received my stickers today next day delivery and they look great thank u Chris I'm very very happy
                            xbox addy -turboyoda85
                            Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Working...
                            X