This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Raid at work !!!!!

Well this happened yesterday but wanted to wait until the Police made an official press release

I am working on a local authority refurbishment contract throughout Aylesbury and surrounding villages, quite a big area and we have set up a site office/compond on industrial land in Westcott and I have been there since March 2007, at 9am yesterday morning the Police turned up in huge numbers approx 60 officers and lots of vehicles and closed down the whole place nothing in and nothing out ooh I wonder if this has anything to do with the sweet smell I have been smelling for the last few weeks, well turned out that the 3 yes 3 large warehouses behind my office contained £2Million worth of cannabis, 1,000 plants in total in various stages of growth all hidden in shipping containers inside of the warehouses. Strangely the police hve been asking around if anyone has ever seen anyone entering the units and we all come up with the same answer..... NO lol obviously they are not going to come round in the daytime to check on their crops, but there was plus side most if not all of the Thames Valley officers from Road Wars all turned up to have a nosey But werent in the mood for autographs lol

So today I have been sitting watching the police pull it all out plant by plant and they have filled up 4No 40Yard skips and it is still coming out lol the smell now all the plants are in the open is amazing to say the least, anyways heres a link to the story apparently there biggest ever drugs bust.

http://www.bucksherald.co.uk/news/2-...-in.6479025.jp
    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Haha someone will be gutted. Sorry but I'm anti drugs.
    ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

"sweet smell"

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
        Me too mate,

Originally posted by Daz View Post
        "sweet smell"

But got to admit the smell is gorgeous
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
          me too anti drugs, just like speed........ thats why i now own a vxr

BUILT BY WG MOTORWORKS

MAPPED BY COURTENAY SPORTS 330 BHP & 400 LBFT

Comment

Originally posted by royboyvxr View Post
            me too anti drugs, just like speed........ thats why i now own a vxr
            to look like a drug dealer lol ! :P
            Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

If they could find a way of taxing it I'm sure it would be legal!

Imo it shouldn't be illegal just regulated places like holland have no problem!

Comment

Haha good find! Someones going to be annoyed but there own stupid fault keeping it all in one place! All eggs in one basket as the say!

Very anti drugs to so I hope they find the losers

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

That's insane! Good entertainment
                  Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
                  Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

just seeing that on "Meridian tonight"

incredible scale of the operation, years ago I went to look at a house when I was at Uni and it had a hydroponics setup for growing weed in a spare room, no shame either, incredible....
                    The adventure is over, Blue Beast, gone

Comment

bloody hell boy not to far away from me
                      sigpic

Scooby gone now driving an astra 2.0 turbo 200+ xpack

Comment

I go Amsterdam on thursday, you should have told The Stag party about this smell, then we would have booked a one way ticket to your site and a one way ticket back to where we all live and it would have been cheaper !!!!!

lol

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh now I get your earlier post on another thread. God I'm dense at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanners View Post
                            Ahhhhhhhh now I get your earlier post on another thread. God I'm dense at times.
                            lol you though I had the police weeding me garden pml
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                              lol you though I had the police weeding me garden pml
                              I hadn't got a clue what was goin on. Think I've turned a bit slow. Mind you this is my 7th of 9 days of work in a row so doesn't surprise me. Get a weekend off tho this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X