This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable

Ok so it's for the kids that I feel bad. On my drive home a Citroën Picasso pulled up at the lights at the same time as me. In the car 3 kids, all fine apart from the knob behind the wheel fag in one hand and phone in the other up to his ear. Erm how is he supposed to control his vehicle?

Plus the fact the 3 kids are taking in his smoke. Oh and nearly forgot to mention that this was going on with a police car on the opposite side of the lights.

These things make me mad! smoking with kids in the car! How selfish!! I cycle to work and so many time drivers have come way to close to me for comfort! and lots of them have been on mobile phones, one even gave me the finger when they passed, (dont know what they were using to steer the car) I was very angry!!

Comment

Happens all the time and I thought it was against the law.
      That is using a mobile phone in the drivers seat wether at traffic lights or driving down the road ??
      Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

It is illegal here, and he was on the phone as he approached the lights. Unbelievalbe he carried on eve nthough the police were near.

Comment

See this all the time. Last time i checked it was against the law to use a mobile phone whilst driving but alot of people are exempt from this law it appears!!!

Difficult job for the police to pursue but its amazing to see how quickly a driver drops their arm when a police car is coming towards them and then back up once past!

One of my biggest pet hates this is!!!!!!!!!!

And as for smoking in the car with children, imo is completely selfish!
          sigpic

Black Astra VXR, 19" Diamond Cut alloys, 3" Turbo back Scorpion exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by razorvxr View Post
            See this all the time. Last time i checked it was against the law to use a mobile phone whilst driving but alot of people are exempt from this law it appears!!!

Difficult job for the police to pursue but its amazing to see how quickly a driver drops their arm when a police car is coming towards them and then back up once past!

One of my biggest pet hates this is!!!!!!!!!!

And as for smoking in the car with children, imo is completely selfish!
            Agreed Razor, I wasn't bashing the police for not picking it up, you can't be expected to spot everything. Just appalled at the drivers behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanners View Post
              Ok so it's for the kids that I feel bad. On my drive home a Citroën Picasso pulled up at the lights at the same time as me. In the car 3 kids, all fine apart from the knob behind the wheel fag in one hand and phone in the other up to his ear. Erm how is he supposed to control his vehicle?

Plus the fact the 3 kids are taking in his smoke. Oh and nearly forgot to mention that this was going on with a police car on the opposite side of the lights.
              If i see a dozy bird on the phone when im driving past i fire the horn on and what a fright they get! Can you shop these folks in to the cops?

I was driving in the road the other day from out of town and passed a golf r32 with a bird behind the wheel, car full of kids, shes on the phone as well, i look in the mirror and shes over taking just before a blind bend i guess still on the blower to!

Comment

Originally posted by moosh View Post
                If i see a dozy bird on the phone when im driving past i fire the horn on and what a fright they get! Can you shop these folks in to the cops?

I was driving in the road the other day from out of town and passed a golf r32 with a bird behind the wheel, car full of kids, shes on the phone as well, i look in the mirror and shes over taking just before a blind bend i guess still on the blower to!
                Only a photo with a reg no. would get a result. They can then just fire off a summons same as they do for a speed camera nick.

Comment

Working...
                X