This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker On Insurance Price

Kerrys Just got her renewal in for next years car insurance, nothing changed since last one apart from now got new corsa vxr had silver vxr at start of last policy. Anyways she now obvo has another years no claims bonus but its went up £300. Last few years ave been trying online after renewal comes in on the site of the company i have insurance with(need to change your name or door number so it lets you quote again). Anyways ave always been quoted a cheaper price online than it is on the renewal but never had it make such a diff as this has this will shock you btw. anyone wana guess how much cheaper it is now???

Before anyone says you dont get discount as new customer with our insurance company so simply just trying to rip off existing customers.
    sigpic
    Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
    And now have an
    Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
    Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Originally posted by Brian_F View Post
    Kerrys Just got her renewal in for next years car insurance, nothing changed since last one apart from now got new corsa vxr had silver vxr at start of last policy. Anyways she now obvo has another years no claims bonus but its went up £300. Last few years ave been trying online after renewal comes in on the site of the company i have insurance with(need to change your name or door number so it lets you quote again). Anyways ave always been quoted a cheaper price online than it is on the renewal but never had it make such a diff as this has this will shock you btw. anyone wana guess how much cheaper it is now???

Before anyone says you dont get discount as new customer with our insurance company so simply just trying to rip off existing customers.
    Hit us with it....

mine came through the other day at 1875!!

rang up and got it to 1000 in the space of 2 mins!

Comment

They just hope you be lazy and go with it
      Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

same with us last year but not quite the same jump in price , shopped around and all the prices were pretty similar
        sigpic
        Originally posted by soosie
        Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
        Originally posted by soosie
        Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

well you aint give us much to go off apart from it was £300 more than last year so i say £400 less thabn last year mine was 1200 renewel 29 6 ycb and they wanted 1200 off me so called around got it from adrin flux £790
          ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Just had a renew quote for another car I own and it had gone up £100
            went to go-compare and found a new insurance quote for most of the £100 cheaper.
            I appreciate that a £100 isn't that much but it is a 50% increase on my premium.
            Bottom line I'm not going with the same company again this year
            You just got to shop around mate
            Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Lol that was quick well its actually not quite 300 its went up prob more like 250 my bad lol but anyways its now £501.10 cheaper than the renewal price thats well over half the price it actually is in total now shockin eh, not exacty just 40-50 pound were talkin about
              sigpic
              Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
              And now have an
              Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
              Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

What a ridiculous difference . I was shopping about for mine and was getting quotes around £360 to £757 and my renewal came in last week at £238 .
                CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
                sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
                MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

Well done that's a brill saving that, just shows what a bit of time and effort can reward you with

The day I get my insurance for under £1k I will be a happy boy!
                  Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
                  Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

There's no such thing as loyalty bonus anymore! It's better to be a new customer! I was with tesco the first 3 years of driving and each year I didn't renew and become a new customer again! Lol

My dad had a jag xtype paying £300 a year, 40years of driving and never had a accident that was his fault! Btw dodgy postcode! Lol now got a mondeo and his renewal came in at £800 with budget! Lol phoned them up and they dropped it to £200! Lol so he left them anyway and said they should have done it in the first place! Lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X