This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored bored bored

Got 3 days off work and im really bored,just thought would let you all know.Thats the boredom kicking in,is anybody else off

oh and its my birthday 2day 21 again
    sigpic
    CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
    Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
    Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Happy Birthday

Also bored but at work lol usual really pml
    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Been exploring the house and just realised we got three bedrooms and our lass has a kitchen
      sigpic
      CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
      Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
      Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

Originally posted by ms-vxr57 View Post
        Been exploring the house and just realised we got three bedrooms and our lass has a kitchen
        roflmao i am yet to explore my house i only know the lounge, bathroom and bedroom apparently we have a kitchen as I had to buy a dishwasher lol
        sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

happy birthday old man...

if you get 2 board my car needs a clean
          VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
            happy birthday old man...

if you get 2 board my car needs a clean
            Bring it round bud will keep me busy,sen as though you dont wash it oh and less of the old man young un
            sigpic

Comment

Bring it round bud will keep me busy,sen as though you dont wash it
              lol dont tempt me mate lol ,,, i need to learn how to give it tlc and what products to use and when

Comment

Yeah i had to buy dishwasher too but i dont know how to use it,well thats what i tell the missus
                sigpic

Comment

she not taking you fishing lol

Comment

lol dont tempt me mate lol ,,, i need to learn how to give it tlc and what products to use and when
                    Could start with a couple buckets of water buddy and a bit of soap dont rely on the rain
                    sigpic

Comment

she not taking you fishing lol
                      No she not bud
                      sigpic

Comment

Could start with a couple buckets of water buddy and a bit of soap dont rely on the rain
                        last time i washed it it took me about 6 hours and 2 days later was filthy

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                          roflmao i am yet to explore my house i only know the lounge, bathroom and bedroom apparently we have a kitchen as I had to buy a dishwasher lol
                          What nationality was she then?

Comment

happy b-day mate

i wish i knew your were bored sooner as i`ve just spent 6 hours cleaning my wheels and i`m knackered now .

Comment

Should have text me bud.Been bored to tears today

Originally posted by Daz View Post
                              happy b-day mate

i wish i knew your were bored sooner as i`ve just spent 6 hours cleaning my wheels and i`m knackered now .
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X