This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris knott insurance

Just rang Chris Knott insurance as my renewal is due nxt month and have heard them mentioned a bit on here...........sorry sir our underwriters wont insure any car in manchester. its not exactly war torn gaza(yet).Anyone else had issues like this with insurance and where they live as its the first time ive come accross it?
    Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

yepoo love my m24 postcode but the insurance companys dont

Comment

Manchester is always notoriously hard to get insurance, good luck with your search
      sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Try Adrian FLux mate, Chris Knott are usually expensive even with the forum 'discount' applied.

Comment

will give flux a ring best price up to now is £812 tesco!!!will go with that if none better,was just surprised that they wouldnt insure in manchester at all
          Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by robinho View Post
            will give flux a ring best price up to now is £812 tesco!!!will go with that if none better,was just surprised that they wouldnt insure in manchester at all
            It's how they have quotes which are cheap for the rest of us - a little bit of cherry picking if you like

Astra

Comment

Good luck. The best i ended up getting with an m postcode was £770 but that was with two months free thanks to aviva.

29 with 12 years no claims with no mods.

Comment

Originally posted by S18DMW View Post
                Try Adrian FLux mate, Chris Knott are usually expensive even with the forum 'discount' applied.
                guess its all gonna be down to the area .. im insured with chrissy boy and they were the cheapest by far for me .. and also my ex !! .. its always nice when u get a tenner in the post for recommending someone !!
                sigpic
                www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
                the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

They won't insure Manchester, Liverpool or Stockport postcodes
                  VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Brentacre are worth a shout mate if your modified

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
                      They won't insure Manchester, Liverpool or Stockport postcodes
                      hehe i just got mine insured today by chriss knott,was previously with adrian flux... got mine insured for £672;50 fully comp with 3 yrs no claims,35 yr old and missis as named driver too also 35yr old and 4 yr no claims... my postcode is an sk14
                      sapphire black vectra vxr lowered on H&R`s,tints all round,main cat delete,center silencer delete.mapped by rabbid,302.4bhp,420lb torque

Comment

Originally posted by whitesoxvxr View Post
                        hehe i just got mine insured today by chriss knott,was previously with adrian flux... got mine insured for £672;50 fully comp with 3 yrs no claims,35 yr old and missis as named driver too also 35yr old and 4 yr no claims... my postcode is an sk14
                        You must be the lucky one. Though I think SK14 is for the posh people up in the hills eh Not really in Stockport lol.
                        VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
                          You must be the lucky one. Though I think SK14 is for the posh people up in the hills eh Not really in Stockport lol.
                          lol posh people in the hills,broadbottom m8 aint for posh people hahaha but ill take the price of the renewal anyways hahaha
                          sapphire black vectra vxr lowered on H&R`s,tints all round,main cat delete,center silencer delete.mapped by rabbid,302.4bhp,420lb torque

Comment

Working...
                          X