This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random question

Seen yet another 10 plate reg'd car that has a weird back number plate!
    Can anyone help??

The thing that is troubling me is they seem to have a pinky/puple reflection to them, almost like a speed camera blanking film on them!!!

Whats that all about? Never noticed it on the front ones as there is also a 10 plate car where i live so i had a good look!
    sigpic

Black Astra VXR, 19" Diamond Cut alloys, 3" Turbo back Scorpion exhaust

It is were the plonkers fail to remove the protective film from the plate.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
      It is were the plonkers fail to remove the protective film from the plate.
      Really? I have seen about 6 cars this week!
      Would it reflect a speed camera flash then or is it pretty harmless?
      Seems odd to me that a garage would fail to remove this. They have been differnt brand models too so its not like its just one manufacturer.
      sigpic

Comment

Nope would not affect the camera, they show a different colour cast if left on the front, its the mix of the yellow reflective plate and the film that gives them the strange colour at the back.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Thanks for the swift reply!
          No more confusion for me!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X