This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance & Road Tax

Just renewed the insurance & road tax on the Insignia VXR and had a motoring first. In my 20 years of motoring this is the first time road tax was more than the insurance:

Fully comp insurance (Morethan) £303
    Road tax £435

I don’t mind paying that much road tax - it’s all spent on making the roads better & safer (and it's fair)!!!!

Originally posted by dazer View Post
    Just renewed the insurance & road tax on the Insignia VXR and had a motoring first. In my 20 years of motoring this is the first time road tax was more than the insurance:

Fully comp insurance (Morethan) £303
    Road tax £435

I don’t mind paying that much road tax - it’s all spent on making the roads better & safer (and it's fair)!!!!
    Nice one on your insurance.
    But I hope your comment on road tax is a touch of sarcasum
    Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

I think road tax is stupid the roads are in a poor state pot holes everywhere. And also I pay less road txt on my 55 plate astra vxr than a brand new one how does that work when it's identical car ??? Puzzles me
      sigpic

Astra vxr complete

Full TMS rebuild Owens HTA k04

Comment

Originally posted by burge View Post
        I think road tax is stupid the roads are in a poor state pot holes everywhere. And also I pay less road txt on my 55 plate astra vxr than a brand new one how does that work when it's identical car ??? Puzzles me
        Are you sure about the tax, I sure it is £245.00 per year and does not matter when it was registered.

The Zarfia tax changed during it manufacturing period.

Comment

Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
          Are you sure about the tax, I sure it is £245.00 per year and does not matter when it was registered.

The Zarfia tax changed during it manufacturing period.

Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Is this a different thread, seems all my posts, and others have been edited or deleted, yet there still in quick links - subscribed threads ?

Could it be conservatives have taken over ?
            sigpic

Comment

Your posts are on his duplicate thread, so closing this one.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Working...
              X