X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My trip to santa pod - VERY PIC HEAVY

Here goes, first is a quick wash when I got home

Hope you like, the arden (LLO2 DAN) is mine
    It was the USC we went to, great weekend and will be going again next year!

some great pics,
    i like the new s3 with those alloys
    and that fiesta looks really cool

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

some very nice pics
      My Progress Thread : http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55899

Comment

Some good pictures Dan, Car looks lovely. I love that Octavia!

Comment

Cheers guys and the 'vw's are ****' sticker was aimed at my mate covered in silly string in the pic as he's a keen enthusiast for the VW scene . . . Just before anyone on here gets me for it!

Comment

great pics mate
            sigpic

Comment

the red vxr also had a straight through (de-cat) pipe with a miltek cat back and remus up front i think he said. It sounded the dogs danglies!!

Comment

Nice pics mate , I just love the silly little boys in riced up Saxo's that they think are fast and they are really slow. Also that Skyline looks mighty fine.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
                  Nice pics mate , I just love the silly little boys in riced up Saxo's that they think are fast and they are really slow. Also that Skyline looks mighty fine.
                  Dont underestimate them mate haha that white saxo with the engine in the rear also has another engine in the front

Yeah the skyline was my fave too pal, I'd love a jap car just cant do the insurance at my age

Comment

Originally posted by danielhoworth View Post
                    Cheers guys and the 'vw's are ****' sticker was aimed at my mate covered in silly string in the pic as he's a keen enthusiast for the VW scene . . . Just before anyone on here gets me for it!
                    Was just about to ask about this. Thought you had a hatre of them for a sec

Comment

Originally posted by danielhoworth View Post
                      Dont underestimate them mate haha that white saxo with the engine in the rear also has another engine in the front

Yeah the skyline was my fave too pal, I'd love a jap car just cant do the insurance at my age
                      That did look mint but that wasn't what i was talking about lol, It's when your looking at a line of really nice looking cars and then at the end there is a Ricer Saxo that hasn't been tuned or nothing and they thinks it's fast lol. I was reading comments on a YouTube video the other day and someone said this "A body kit adds 500bhp to a car" I was laughing for ages when i read that.

Comment

The grey Lupo with the BBS wheels, did anyone see the driver or has anyone seen her at any other shows??

She's absolutely gorgeous!

Comment

Great pics mate your car looks as good as ever

Comment

Originally posted by S18DMW View Post
                            The grey Lupo with the BBS wheels, did anyone see the driver or has anyone seen her at any other shows??

She's absolutely gorgeous!
                            I didnt but my mate told me the same thing

Comment

There's a reason the car got a Max feature, not 100% certain it's because the car's a show stopper. Tidy yes but featureworthy? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X