Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how serous do you take modding your car?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how serous do you take modding your car?

would like to know how serous people take to moding there car's? (full respect to those that do ) i mean if you see some thing you want (e,g 3'' piper exhaust .. inlet manni....cam....ciolovers etc etc ) will you save? not go out with mates(partying/clubing/pubs..try not spending much because you really want that exhaust? i mean iv spent £700 on partying this last month alone easy over 4/5k just this year parting //stag do's...weddings was at 1 last night...another next week... ..going out clubing and every thing that come's with it...but then on the other side i want to mod my car...could easy get it up to some of the best specs in under a year..i must not have that crave for it (moding) ...or like parting more or just dont get paid enough

no but honest will you really stop/cut back your socal life to mod your car or go to other extreams to? work more hours at work?

as i see some cars on here that are a credit to the owners...massive respect and think how do they do it? are you all millinaires
    ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

While I'm trying to get my car how I want it I do cut down on going on nights our. Still see mates but have house partys and stuff instead as my mates are the same as me with their cars. Once I've got the car how I want it then it's back to more nights out. Really do need to try and save money for a change though lol

Comment

Originally posted by S18DMW View Post
      While I'm trying to get my car how I want it I do cut down on going on nights our. Still see mates but have house partys and stuff instead as my mates are the same as me with their cars. Once I've got the car how I want it then it's back to more nights out. Really do need to try and save money for a change though lol

..im the only person out of my mate that are in to car's.. honest...some have nice cars,bmw's audi..1 has a mk 2 focus rs ,but just dont mod them..and the rest of me mates oh my god ...some have never serviced or cleaned there cars since buying them from new ...and every single 1 of them like to party ..

think i need to see a really good modded vxr in the flesh..get to drive 1 or be in 1....to inspire me
      ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Same as 'S18DMW'.. I cut out going out, and just do low key house parties.. Much cheaper and still a good laugh..

My problem is, I will never be happy, and that's not good, because it means I need to keep spending... Just when I think the list is getting smaller,
        I see something else to buy...

Just how it is.. But I love modding my car.. Well, I love my car lol...

Comment

i always make sure i buy something for my car every month out of each wage even if its summot small i usually skint myself out so i can buy the thing that i want for it at the time
          xbox addy -turboyoda85
          Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Very Serious
            sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

been there done that, doing the going out thing all the time, every weekend, it just get boring, taking an hour to get in somewhere, then another to get served at the bar, getting drink spilt on you, gettin bumped into all the time, cant chat as the music is that loud.

dont get me wrong one in a while i like to go out an party, but id rather got to a local, have a couple of games of pool / darts an watch the footy.

but yeah i do spend quite abit on my car. not that much honist. lol
              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Originally posted by sandyVXR View Post
                been there done that, doing the going out thing all the time, every weekend, it just get boring, taking an hour to get in somewhere, then another to get served at the bar, getting drink spilt on you, gettin bumped into all the time, cant chat as the music is that loud.

dont get me wrong one in a while i like to go out an party, but id rather got to a local, have a couple of games of pool / darts an watch the footy.

but yeah i do spend quite abit on my car. not that much honist. lol
                Perfect explanation with the perfect solution!

Comment

Originally posted by i love vxr View Post
                  perfect explanation with the perfect solution!

:d:d:d:d
                  my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

I like to try and balance things! got a wish list for the car, but the wife also has a wish list for the house!!!! Wont be modding the car till warranty runs out though in about another 16months so.....the house is getting some mods at the mo While my wish list grows steadily as i learn a bit more from you guys our other money soaker is big holidays in America, last year cost us 7k for 3 weeks in florida but to me memories are pricless

My advise try to balance it maybe a little overtime at work

Comment

I am normaly skint 2 weeks after getting paid and 2 weeks before getting paid

deffo need to plan my wages out

All I can say is stay away from credit cards

and once you start modding just the slightest thing you'll probably get the bug!!

I don't go out don't drink don't smoke but that's mostly due to saving for car insurance

on average spend £200 a month. But that said alot of other things crop upto stall your modding like tax tires and petrol!!

Comment

if i have money on the side to pay for bits and bobs on my car i will do it but really neally finished my car off now only need exhaust now and 3 gauge not doing anymore to it really be quite happy in what i got i have lot tips in my job so that also comes handy and i dont go clubbing all the time like every weekend as it gets way too boring usual treat myself too a ps3 game now and again too best thing to do is just try to manage your wages as best you can and bit something on the side and it soon build up
                        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

last thing i`de do is give my nights out up , i could of kept the burg if a was to stop drinking but i like beer too much

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
                            would like to know how serous people take to moding there car's? (full respect to those that do ) i mean if you see some thing you want (e,g 3'' piper exhaust .. inlet manni....cam....ciolovers etc etc ) will you save? not go out with mates(partying/clubing/pubs..try not spending much because you really want that exhaust? i mean iv spent £700 on partying this last month alone easy over 4/5k just this year parting //stag do's...weddings was at 1 last night...another next week... ..going out clubing and every thing that come's with it...but then on the other side i want to mod my car...could easy get it up to some of the best specs in under a year..i must not have that crave for it (moding) ...or like parting more or just dont get paid enough

no but honest will you really stop/cut back your socal life to mod your car or go to other extreams to? work more hours at work?

as i see some cars on here that are a credit to the owners...massive respect and think how do they do it? are you all millinaires

I don't think its a matter of not getting paid enough Paul if you spending £700 in the first 3 weeks of this month on partying mate lol

Comment

Originally posted by G-man View Post
                              I am normaly skint 2 weeks after getting paid and 2 weeks before getting paid

deffo need to plan my wages out

All I can say is stay away from credit cards

and once you start modding just the slightest thing you'll probably get the bug!!

I don't go out don't drink don't smoke but that's mostly due to saving for car insurance

on average spend £200 a month. But that said alot of other things crop upto stall your modding like tax tires and petrol!!
                              W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
                              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

Working...
                              X