Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MPG - Visit/ Service

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MPG - Visit/ Service

    Hi All

    Just wondered if anyone will be @ MPG this Thursday 26/8/10, as I will be making my first visit to MPG to have my 4th service on the Astra done, plus cambelt kit, Brake fluid change, and new oil return pipe and gaskets for the turbo, as I did have a slight leak on this pipe last year, so def going to get it replaced.
    I am hoping to be there around 9.30am, so if anyone is there I will look forward to meeting you
    Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

    My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

  • #2
    Originally posted by curtvx View Post
    Hi All

    Just wondered if anyone will be @ MPG this Thursday 26/8/10, as I will be making my first visit to MPG to have my 4th service on the Astra done, plus cambelt kit, Brake fluid change, and new oil return pipe and gaskets for the turbo, as I did have a slight leak on this pipe last year, so def going to get it replaced.
    I am hoping to be there around 9.30am, so if anyone is there I will look forward to meeting you
    .........No one going to be there then, I am going to be all on my own ...., oh well
    Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

    My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

    Comment


    • #3
      im sure youll be ok lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
        im sure youll be ok lol
        I am sure I will cope , just thought someone may be there, ho hum
        Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

        My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by curtvx View Post
          I am sure I will cope , just thought someone may be there, ho hum
          Dont worry you will have the tv remote, and coffee machine all to yourself

          Comment


          • #6
            They will treat u well mate, and your car, lol

            2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DICKO1 View Post
              They will treat u well mate, and your car, lol
              I agree, Ian and the guys have been spot on everytime I have been up there.

              Comment


              • #8
                yup ian will see you right,i always seem to spend alot more than intended when i go up

                Comment


                • #9
                  And you get a free pen!!
                  Arden Astra VXR
                  Black e92 320d
                  Silver e92 335d
                  Blue e92 m3 dct competition pack
                  Mineral white m235i manual

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by andy_vxr237 View Post
                    And you get a free pen!!
                    Sorted
                    Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

                    My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DICKO1 View Post
                      They will treat u well mate, and your car, lol
                      Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

                      My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ian certainly went above the nomal call of duty over receiving my car and sorting the clutch in express time at a very reasonable price last week.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PacmanVXR View Post
                          Ian certainly went above the nomal call of duty over receiving my car and sorting the clutch in express time at a very reasonable price last week.
                          Nice one,

                          I have heard nothing but good/positive feedback from everyone on VXRonline about MPG, so cannot wait for my visit there on Thursday
                          Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

                          My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I have now arrived, currently sitting in reception, TV on and the latest copy of Total Vauxhall to read, looks a like a good read and there are free stickers in this months edition ;-))
                            Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

                            My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Have fun mate!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X